MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
Know Before You Go
Gear up for an unforgettable Memorial Day Weekend. Below are tips to make your experience a breeze. Stay tuned to our Instagram stories on @MammothMountain and our Mountain Report page or Mammoth App for regular updates on mountain operations, event happenings, and more.
Dive into our exciting lineup of events while you're here – click below to checkout all the happening events throughout the weekend.
Parking & Shuttles
- The Town Trolley is the main source of transportation around town this time of year making stops at Juniper Springs Resort, Canyon Lodge and The Village. The Town Trolley will begin service every 30 minutes starting at stop 2. To get to Main Lodge, riders will hop off at The Village and transfer to a Mammoth Mountain bus picking up every 30 minutes at :20 and :50 from either the Canyon Blvd or Minaret bus stops. The Town Trolley will provide access to Canyon Lodge every 30 minutes from 7:00 AM–2:00 AM daily. Please note: The Blue, Yellow, Green and Red Lines have ended service the season.
- Parking Shuttles pick up every 10 minutes along Main Lodge road, please walk from your parking spot to the lettered pickup zone closest to you and the Parking Shuttle will take you to the lodge. Be aware that shuttles can be delayed by heavy traffic and congested parking conditions. There is no parking at Mammoth Mountain from 10:00 PM–7:00 AM daily.
Tickets, Lessons & Rentals
- Next day rental pickup will be available at the Mountain Center until 5:00 PM Friday–Sunday, May 26–28. No rentals or demos available at Eagle Lodge all weekend.
- Skip the ticket lobby line and pick up your lift tickets at any one of our Express Ticket Pickup Boxes, located at each base lodge.
- All lessons are based out of Main Lodge. We encourage you to book ahead online. If you have booked a lesson and need rentals, we recommend allowing at least an hour to get through the rental process and get to your meeting location on time. Rental shops open at 7:00 AM daily, or you can pick up rental reservations between 1:00 PM–3:00 PM the day prior. Aim to arrive at the lesson meeting area 5–10 minutes prior to your lesson start time with all of your equipment. This will allow us time to assess your ability level and ensure that you are placed appropriately.
On The Mountain
- Base Lodge eateries are the busiest between 11:00 AM–1:00 PM. Check out The Lunchbox located at the base of Eagle Lodge this weekend, Naan Stop outside Canyon Lodge, the Melt House at The Outpost, and a taco cart inside Tusks Bar. Lincoln Bar and Beach Bar at Canyon Lodge will re-open for the holiday weekend. You can also find a s’mores station on snow at McCoy Station all weekend long next to the kids tubing lanes.
- Know the Zone! Always stay 15 feet away from other skiers and riders and be aware of your surroundings.
- Slow down in Slow Zones. Slow Zones are there for everyone's safety, take notice of them and slow down as you approach.