The Village Gondola, Gold Rush Express (Chair 10) and Schoolyard Express (Chair 17) will be open today for ski access and parking from Canyon Lodge. Canyon Lodge will be open today and tomorrow for parking and mountain access but have limited services available. Please note, the Village Gondola, Schoolyard Express (Chair 17) and Canyon Lodge will close end of day Sunday in order to continue snowmaking and terrain expansion in the Canyon area. Canyon Lodge, Eagle Lodge and the Village Gondola are scheduled to open for the season on Dec 18.
Remember to ski and ride with caution, early season obstacles do exist. "Know the Zone” – give others 15 feet around you at all times.
As always, remember to mask up throughout the ski area at all times, respect social distancing protocols by staying six feet apart, and help us stay safe to stay open this season. Can't wait to see you on the hill for some fun!
Unbound Main Park
To request access to Mammoth or June Mountain's on-mountain facilities, please follow the steps below.
1) Access must be requested Monday–Friday, during business hours, 72 hours prior to date needed
2) Fill out the Contractor Access Form below
3) Download, read and sign all Required Documents below
4) Email the signed documents to SendToMountainOperations@MammothResorts.com
5) After we have reviewed and approved these materials, we will approve your visit and arrange for your access
Driving requirements must be reviewed and signed by the ONSITE driving personnel.
All vehicles must be 4-wheel drive. All-wheel drive is not acceptable.