Spring operating hours are now in effect with lifts open from 7:30AM-2PM daily.
We are skiing and riding through Memorial Day. For more on what to expect this season, please visit our COVID-19 Resources page. Operations are based out of Main Lodge and The Mill (Chair 2) parking lot. Keep an eye on the Lift Status page for real time operational updates.
Remember to mask up throughout the ski area, respect social distancing protocols by staying six feet apart, and help us continue to #StaySafeToStayOpen this season.
Unbound Main Park
To request access to Mammoth or June Mountain's on-mountain facilities, please follow the steps below.
1) Access must be requested Monday–Friday, during business hours, 72 hours prior to date needed
2) Fill out the Contractor Access Form below
3) Download, read and sign all Required Documents below
4) Email the signed documents to SendToMountainOperations@MammothResorts.com
5) After we have reviewed and approved these materials, we will approve your visit and arrange for your access
Driving requirements must be reviewed and signed by the ONSITE driving personnel.
All vehicles must be 4-wheel drive. All-wheel drive is not acceptable.