It’s National Safety Month, take a look at the safety page and give yourself a quick reminder of safe riding habits and conduct while on the slopes. Remember lodges can be accessed for restrooms, lockers and guest services, but guests will be required to limit their time inside.
For more on what to expect this season, please visit our COVID-19 Resources page. Lift ticket sales will be limited this season in order to control resort capacity. Reservations are not required for Ikon Pass holders at this time. Walk-up lift tickets will not be available this season and all lift tickets must be purchased in advance. To check availibility and secure your ticket please visit the lift ticket reservation page.
Remember to mask up throughout the ski area at all times, respect social distancing protocols by staying six feet apart, and help us #StaySafeToStayOpen this season.
Unbound Main Park
To request access to Mammoth or June Mountain's on-mountain facilities, please follow the steps below.
1) Access must be requested Monday–Friday, during business hours, 72 hours prior to date needed
2) Fill out the Contractor Access Form below
3) Download, read and sign all Required Documents below
4) Email the signed documents to SendToMountainOperations@MammothResorts.com
5) After we have reviewed and approved these materials, we will approve your visit and arrange for your access
Driving requirements must be reviewed and signed by the ONSITE driving personnel.
All vehicles must be 4-wheel drive. All-wheel drive is not acceptable.