Luxurious 4-bedroom Private home
This home is located in the gated community of Obsidian Residences just minutes from ski slopes, Sierra Star Golf Course, and the town center.
The Heron sleeps a maximum of 12 people in 4 bedrooms, each with an attached full bathroom. With a gourmet kitchen, private theater room, and hot tub on the main deck, the Heron offers 5,000 sq. ft. for your family and guests to enjoy their Mammoth stay.
Clubhouse (Operating hours vary)
- Heated indoor pool & spa
- Nicely equipped fitness center
- Expansive patio with outdoor fireplace and BBQ grill
- Game room with arcade games, pool, and ping pong
- Business Center
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Private hot tub on the balcony
- Large great room with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace
- Radiant heated quartzite stone floors
- Bedrooms feature radiant heated wall-to-wall carpeted floors
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: King Twin Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: Three Twin Bunk Beds
- Bathrooms feature marble slab countertops and radiant heated floors
- Contemporary lighting systems
- Spacious covered decks with built-in Viking BBQs
- Multiple balconies throughout homes
- Towels, bedding, and blankets provided
- Hair Dryer
- Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and basic cooking utensils
- Salt, pepper, oil
- Both indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Dedicated media screening room that seats up to 10 with 60” plasma screen
- Two 1-car garages with a single space parking spot in the driveway
- Private, gated community
- Located on the 10th hole of Sierra Star Golf Course
- A short walk or shuttle ride to town and ski lifts
- Sorry, no pets are allowed. Penalty fees and deep clean costs of $1,500 or more for damages applied if breached.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
During peak periods and holidays, the resort operates at or near full capacity. We will accommodate early check-ins based on availability, but the following additional rates apply: before 7:00 AM, full daily rate; 7:00 AM–11:00 AM; half of the daily rate.
Juniper Springs Resort oversees guest services at The Heron at Obsidian Residences. The Front Desk at Juniper Springs Resort is located in the main building at the end of Meridian Blvd and will be your point of contact during your stay. Please check in at Juniper Springs upon your arrival in town. Keypad codes to access the rental unit will be given upon check-in.
Juniper Springs Resort
4000 Meridian Blvd
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Front Desk: 760.934.1182
Obsidian Residences is a gated community that is situated along the 10th fairway of Sierra Star Golf Course and just minutes away from ski lifts. Take exit 263 for CA-203 toward Mammoth Lakes/Devils Postpile. Turn left on CA-203, heading west towards town. Turn left on Meridian Blvd. The gated entrance will be on your right side at 2610 Meridian Blvd. Units will be past the clubhouse on the left. Guests need to check in first at Juniper Springs Resort (see Arrival/Departure tab for more information). Get Directions
Eastern Sierra Transit Authority (ESTA) offers free transportation around Mammoth Lakes with bus service to nearly every popular spot in town. Complimentary maps and schedules are available at the Front Desk. The Village is the transportation hub where you can access all bus lines via stop #90 on Canyon Blvd or the Red or Pink Line at stop #18 on Minaret Rd/HWY 203. View Town Bus Service
Policies are based on arrival date and are per room reserved. Rates may be subject to change without notice. Late arrivals and early departure nights will be charged.
- Must be at least 28 years old to book property. At least one guest staying at the property must be 28 or older.
- Accommodations are non-smoking. Penalty fees and deep cleaning costs of $1,000 or more are applied if breached.
- No events, parties, or large gatherings. Violation of this policy will result in additional fines.
- This property is located in a residential neighborhood, please respect neighbors by limiting noise.
Sorry, no pets allowed. Penalty fees & deep clean costs of $1,500 or more for damages applied if breached.
The premises are for the sole use as a personal vacation residence and must not exceed the maximum occupancy established for each residence. No other guests, visitors or persons are permitted. If the premises are used, in any way, by more than the maximum posted occupancy, the Occupant will be charged $1,000 per person, per night in penalty fees; and the Occupant, Authorized Guests and all others may be required to immediately leave or be removed from the premises. Additional fines will be enacted if these and additional policies are violated. Policies subject to change without notice.
An advance deposit of half the reservation’s total plus tax is required at the time of booking. Final payment for full balance will be charged 7 days prior to arrival. Reservations made 7 days or less before arrival will require full payment at time of booking.
Some promotional offers and discounts may require additional deposits or payment in full and be non-refundable, as stated in the specific offer. If a package has been purchased, any unused portion cannot be refunded or credited for any reason including weather and personal injury. All policies, rates, and fees subject to change without notice.
If you want to change or cancel an existing reservation, you must call us at 800.MAMMOTH or submit an online cancellation request.
You may cancel or change up to 21 full days prior to your arrival date with a $200 cancellation fee and a refund of the remainder of balance. Cancellations or changes made within 21 full days of arrival will result in a full forfeit of the deposit. No-shows and early departures are subject to full forfeit of entire reservation total and tax.
Example of 21 Days Prior: A lodging reservation with a start date of Jan. 30 must be canceled by Jan. 8 by 11:59PM for a full refund.
Some promotional offers and discounts may require additional deposits or payment in full and be non-refundable, as stated in the specific offer. If a package was purchased, any unused portion cannot be refunded or credited for any reason including weather and personal injury.
Your reservation will be charged a $1 per night donation. 100% of these donations will directly benefit the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation. You may choose to decline this donation upon check-in.
The Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation raises funds to provide an added margin of excellence for academic and athletic programs as well as learning facilities to benefit our community's children. By supporting children in the Mammoth Community who study, train and compete in our eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, we will help them reach the highest levels in the United States. The Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation can only be effective in developing world-class students, athletes and citizens, with your help. We are pursuing some lofty programs and goals because we believe in our kids and we believe you care about them as well.
All policies, rates, and fees subject to change without notice. Policies are based on arrival date and are per room reserved. Late arrivals and early departure nights will be charged. All accommodations are non-smoking.
Reservations: 800.MAMMOTH (800.626.6684)
Front Desk: 760.934.1102
The Heron at Obsidian Residences is part of the Mammoth Lodging Collection, distinctive properties that make up the largest collection of year-round accommodations available in Mammoth Lakes, California.