Juniper Springs Resort
Your Mountainside home
Juniper Springs Resort is Mammoth’s premier slopeside condominium hotel. Offering spacious condos and townhouses with kitchens, private balconies, and gas fireplaces, this resort delivers all the comforts of home in a family-friendly resort environment. Nestled at the base of Mammoth Mountain, Juniper Springs Resort also offers convenient ski-in, and ski-out access to the slopes, ski school, and all the amenities of Eagle Lodge. In the summertime, you'll enjoy easy access to hiking and biking, plus the majestic Sierra Star Golf Course nearby.
Each unit has a kitchen with refrigerator, oven, stovetop, and microwave. Make yourself at home in the living room with a gas fireplace and adjacent dining area. Units come with a balcony. Units do not have air conditioning. All units are individually owned and decorated and may vary from property photos.
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room portable fan (no air conditioning)
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available
- Gas fireplace
- Bed sheets
- Pillow-top bed
- Private bathroom with shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV with cable channels
- DVD player
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, oven, stovetop, microwave, and refrigerator
- Coffee and tea maker
- Cookware, dishes, and utensils
- Dining area
- Internet / Free Wi-Fi (no ethernet connection)
- Phone and free local calls
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space / balcony
- Daily housekeeping available upon request
DVD Movie Library
The Front Desk offers an array of DVDs for you to enjoy in-room. Stop by the Front Desk to review the selection of blockbuster hits and timeless classics.
Each condo unit is assigned one (1) storage locker for ski and snowboard equipment located in the lobby. Each townhome has a designated in-room area for equipment storage.
Each room features a fireplace for your comfort and to provide heat to the unit. Fireplaces are turned off in the summer months but may be lit upon request by contacting the Front Desk. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure all items and belongings remain clear of the fireplace at all times.
Gaming System Rental
Three gaming systems are available to rent for the kids, or kids at heart. Available on a on a first-come, first-serve basis. Inquire at the Front Desk located in the Juniper Springs Lodge for more information.
Pool and Hot Tub Area
Guests are requested to use the hot tub and pool, if applicable, in their assigned building only. Please check with your front desk for more information. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the pool or hot tub area unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Glass containers and music are not permitted in the Pool Area.
Juniper Springs Lodge Building
- Three hot tubs and a heated pool are located on the Lobby level for Juniper Springs Lodge guests only.
- Fitness Room - Open 24 hours with room key access for Juniper Springs Lodge guests.
- Ice Machines located on the second, fourth and fifth levels
- Coin-operated laundry facilities open daily 7:00 AM–10:00 PM
- Covered parking with Electric Vehicle Charger (limited)
- Each unit is assigned one (1) storage locker for ski and snowboard equipment located in the lobby.
Sunstone Lodge Building
- One hot tub and a heater pool are located on the first level for Sunstone Lodge guests only.
- Fitness Room – Open 24 hours with room key access for Sunstone Lodge Guests
- Ice Machines located on the first level
- Coin-operated laundry facilities open daily 7:00 AM–10:00 PM
- Covered Parking with Electric Vehicle Charger (limited)
- Each unit is assigned one (1) storage locker for ski and snowboard equipment located on the first level.
Eagle Run Townhome Building
- Two hot tubs are located on the ground level near Unit 104A and Unit 118A for Eagle Run guests only.
- In-room laundry facilities in each unit.
- Covered parking (limited space)
- Each townhome has a designated in-room area for equipment storage.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
During peak periods and holidays, our hotel operates at or near full capacity. We will accommodate early check-ins based on availability, but the following additional rates apply: before 7:00 AM, full daily room rate; 7:00 AM–11:00 AM; half of the daily room rate.
Everything You Need to Know About Getting Here and Around the Town
Follow Hwy 203 into the town of Mammoth Lakes. Turn left at the second stoplight, Minaret Road. Take Minaret Road to Meridian Blvd, where you'll turn right and continue until Meridian ends at Juniper Springs Resort. Get Directions
Eastern Sierra Transit Authority (ESTA) offers free transportation around Mammoth Lakes with bus service to nearly every popular spot in town. Complimentary maps and schedules are available at the Front Desk. The Village is the transportation hub where you can access all bus lines via stop #90 on Canyon Blvd or the Red or Pink Line at stop #18 on Minaret Rd/HWY 203. View Town Bus Service
Each unit is allowed one space in our underground, heated parking garage. Overflow parking is available in the Eagle Lodge parking lot across from the hotel. Guests must obtain a parking pass from the front desk for both underground and overflow parking. The clearance for our lower garage is 6'9", while the upper garage is 7'9".
Juniper Springs Resort covered parking is for guests only.
- Oversize parking is located in the lot next to Juniper Springs Resort and in front of Eagle Lodge.
- Vehicles must display an approved parking tag.
- Vehicles must be parked within the yellow parking lines.
- Vehicles are limited to 19 feet including attachments (e.g., luggage, ski, board, and bike racks) except in spaces marked for “Extended Length Vehicles Only.”
- Only vehicles between 19 feet and 21 feet, including attachments, are permitted in designated parking spaces marked “Extended Length Vehicles Only” and must display an approved Red Tag.
- Any vehicle greater than 21 feet must park at the adjoining Eagle Lodge’s exterior parking lot.
- Any vehicle in violation is subject to being towed at the vehicle owner’s expense or will have an immobilizing “boot” attached to the wheel, which requires a $100 fee to remove.
- Full-service condominium hotel
- 3 Diamonds AAA
- Ski-in, ski-out December through April
- Elevation: 8,000 feet
- Established: 2000
- 180 units in 3 buildings
- Floors: 1-5
- All units are smoke-free
- No pets allowed
Open flames like candles, etc., are strictly prohibited in the unit. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure all items and belongings are clear of the fireplace at all times. In-room fireplaces operate on thermostats and will activate as needed to keep the room warm.
Juniper Springs Resort is a smoke-free property. Smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes, are not allowed anywhere on property including the units, balconies and patios. Guests will be responsible for any damage because of failure to obey rules or due to negligence.
Guests: Sorry, no pets allowed. Guest pets, with the specific exception of Service Animals, are not allowed anywhere on the property, including the units and balconies/patios. Please call the front desk in advance of your arrival if you have questions about bringing a service animal to the property.
Owners: Owner's pets are not allowed to be left alone on the balconies/patios. Barking dogs will be deemed a nuisance and will be removed from the property.
Mammoth Lodging Collection properties make special allowances for Service Animals, but not emotional support animals.
The premises are for the sole use as a personal vacation residence and must not exceed the maximum occupancy established for each residence. No other guests, visitors or persons are permitted. If the premises are used, in any way, by more than the maximum posted occupancy, the Occupant will be charged $1,000 per person, per night in penalty fees; and the Occupant, Authorized Guests and all others may be required to immediately leave or be removed from the premises. Additional fines will be enacted if these and additional policies are violated. Policies subject to change without notice.
For your safety, all activities are being recorded to aid in the prosecution of any crime committed against guests, employees or this facility.
For questions, further assistance or to obtain a complete copy of the Rules & Regulations, please visit the front desk. Owners, guests and visitors are required to follow all hotel rules and regulations.
An advance deposit of one night of the reservation’s average daily rate plus tax is required at the time of booking. Final payment for the full balance will be charged 7 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 10 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
If you want to change or cancel an existing reservation, you must call us at 800.MAMMOTH or submit an online cancellation request.
You may cancel or change up to 7 full days prior to your arrival date in the winter and 2 full days prior to arrival in the summer, with a $25 cancellation fee and a refund of the remainder of the deposit. Cancellations or changes within 7 full days of arrival in the winter or 2 full days in the summer, will result in full forfeit of the deposit. No-shows and early departures are subject to full forfeit of the entire reservation total and tax.
2022 Summer Season: April 17, 2022 – November 17, 2022
22/23 Winter Season: November 18, 2022 – April 15, 2023
2023 Summer Season: April 16 – November 15, 2023
Example of 7 Days Prior: A lodging reservation with a start date of Monday, Jan 30 must be cancelled by Sunday, Jan 22 by 11:59 PM for a full refund.
Example of 2 Days Prior: A lodging reservation start date of Sunday, July 30 must be cancelled by Thursday, July 27 by 11:59 PM for a full refund.
Some promotional offers and discounts may require additional deposits or payment in full and be non-refundable, as stated in the specific offer. If a package was purchased, any unused portion cannot be refunded or credited for any reason including weather and personal injury.
A resort fee of $25 plus tax will be added per room, per night. This fee includes internet access, one parking space per reservation, and seasonal amenities where available. Applicable taxes are subject to change.
Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation
Your reservation will be charged a $1 per night donation. 100% of these donations will directly benefit the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation. You may choose to decline this donation upon check-in.
The Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation raises funds to provide an added margin of excellence for academic and athletic programs as well as learning facilities to benefit our community's children. By supporting children in the Mammoth Community who study, train, and compete in our eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, we will help them reach the highest levels in the United States. The Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation can only be effective in developing world-class students, athletes, and citizens, with your help. We are pursuing some lofty programs and goals because we believe in our kids and we believe you care about them as well.
All policies, rates, and fees subject to change without notice.Policies are based on arrival date and are per room reserved. Late arrivals and early departure nights will be charged. All accommodations are non-smoking.
Juniper Springs Resort
4000 Meridian Blvd. / P.O. Box 2129
Mammoth Lakes, CA USA 93546
Reservations: 800.MAMMOTH (800.626.6684)
Front Desk: 760.934.1102
Juniper Springs Resort is part of the Mammoth Lodging Collection, distinctive properties that make up the largest collection of year-round accommodations available in Mammoth Lakes, California. Please call to discuss specific room availability and features.