Unbound Series Halfpipe
In It To Win It
Step up your on-hill game with some friendly competition or enter for a chance to qualify for the USASA National Championships. Open to all ages and skill levels, each event will feature a medal ceremony and a chance to win tons of sweet stuff. All participants must be current USASA members.
EVENT DETAILSSchedules and up-to-date event details will be posted to the Unbound Series Team App. Use the app to stay up to date on event information like start lists, results, weather delays and more.
Events are subject to change based on weather, conditions or other scheduling conflicts.
- Entry fee is $65/event for all slopestyle, halfpipe, rail jam, and slalom/GS events
- Entry fee is $75/event for skier and boardercross events
- Series is USASA sanctioned / USASA Nationals Qualifiers
- Men's and women's snowboard and ski divisions for most events
- Age categories 6–65yrs+
- Helmets are mandatory for all competitors
- Valid lift ticket/season pass required to participate.
- For race lift tickets, participants can email RaceAdmin@MammothResorts.com with their registration verification to receive a link to purchase.
- Registration for all Unbound Series events is available online at USASA.org. Registration closes at midnight 2 days prior to the event. If there are back to back events, registration will close on the same day for both events. Day-of registrations will not be accepted.
- For skier and boardercross events, registration will close one week prior to the practice day. Late registration and day-of registration will not be accepted.
- All participants must be current USASA members in order to compete; memberships must valid at least 24 hours prior to the close of online event registration. Sign up for a USASA membership online and select "The Unbound Series" under the Series & Insurance tab.All USASA members must carry an active health insurance policy.
- Event check-in will be done via Zoom the night before each competition. The Zoom link will be available on the Team App prior to each event. Information on how to collect your bib will also be on the Team App. All competitors will be given a bib number for the season. Lost bibs will incur a fee.
- For more information, please contact Ben Wisner at 760.934.2571 x3144 or BWisner@MammothResorts.com.