LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD
Tired of schlepping gear to/from the mountain in your boots? Slopeside equipment storage is convenient, secure and makes getting to first chair or happy hour a breeze. If you plan to rent your ski or snowboard gear, check out our Premium Rental Service which delivers your pre-adjusted equipment in a private locker for you to use for the duration of your rental period (available at Main and Canyon Lodge Rental Shops).
Season lockers are offered at the Mountain Center in The Village and Main and Canyon Lodges. Each season, lockers are offered first to their previous owners, then are available if they choose not to renew. Please inquire at the Guest Services counter.
22/23 SEASON LOCKER AGREEMENT
- The term of this Agreement between Customer and Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC ("Mammoth") is one year, from July 1, 2022 thru June 30, 2023 (the "Term"). The renewal locker rental fee shall be paid by July 31, 2022. Payments made after July 31, 2022, shall be subject to a $50 late fee.
- At the end of the Term, Mammoth may elect to provide Customer the option to renew the Agreement. If Customer does not execute a new locker rental agreement and pay the renewal fee, or vacate the locker, by June 30, 2023, the locker will be deemed abandoned, and Mammoth reserves the right to cut the lock and remove the contents.
- Customer acknowledges that if the Agreement is cancelled before the end of the Term, if the locker is deemed abandoned, or if the Agreement is otherwise terminated in accordance with the terms herein, Mammoth will remove any and all personal property from the locker. Mammoth is not liable or responsible to protect or preserve any removed items. Mammoth may, in its discretion, make reasonable efforts to hold locker contents for 30 days after removal, and Mammoth reserves the right to charge $6 per day to store the removed locker contents. Items not claimed and retrieved by Customer within the 30 day period will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of by Mammoth.
- Except as may otherwise be prohibited by law, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer assumes all risk of loss, damage, theft or vandalism, and Mammoth shall not in any way be liable for the protection or preservation of the contents of the season lockers. The locker is not a bank, and the lockers are not safety deposit boxes. No items of extraordinary value should be stored in the locker. No bailment is created by this Agreement, and the relationship hereunder is not of bailor and bailee. In no event shall Mammoth's liability to Customer exceed One Dollar ($1.00).
- Mammoth shall have the right of entry in and to the locker during the Term, including, without limitation, in the event of an emergency, or in the event of reasonable necessity within Mammoth's discretion. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold Mammoth, its principals, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and representatives, financially free and harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, damages, claims, or actions of any form or type whatsoever and including, but not limited to, fire, theft, or vandalism, and which may be raised or asserted by Customer or any person making use of the locker, including attorney's fees and costs. Exclusive venue for any legal action shall be Mono County, California.
- Customer may not structurally or otherwise modify or alter the locker without the written consent of Mammoth, and any damage to the locker will be sufficient cause to revoke this Agreement. Customer agrees to keep and maintain a locking device on the season locker assigned at all times. Failure to do so may result in termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is not assignable by customer to anyone, and any attempt to assign this Agreement terminates this Agreement.
- Customer acknowledges that Mammoth may carry out building changes or improvements that require the relocation or removal of the Customer's locker. In the event such improvements occur, Mammoth will make reasonable efforts to provide Customer with 15 day notice and an alternate permanent or temporary locker. If Customer does not remove Customer's contents within 15 days, Mammoth shall have the right to relocate the locker and/or its contents.
- Any revocation or termination of this Agreement by Mammoth in accordance with the terms of this Agreement shall be without refund to Customer.
- This Agreement is the final expression of the intentions and agreements of the parties. This Agreement supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, either oral or in writing. No other agreements, representations, inducements, or promises, not contained in this Agreement shall be valid or binding. Any modification of this Agreement shall be effective only if it is in writing and signed by the party to be charged.
- All notices to Customer concerning this Agreement shall be sent by email to Customer's email address.
Head over to the locker information booth across from main lodge tickets to get your specific locker. Locations are first-come, first-served. Alternate locations may not be available. If you want a specific locker at this time, please call 800.MAMMOTH to select that locker, if available.
I do not have a locker, how can I rent one for next season?
Inquire at the Guest Service Counter across from Main Lodge Tickets.
Can I move or upgrade lockers?
Depending on availability, please call 800.MAMMOTH.
What is the term of the locker contract?
When you rent/purchase a season locker for the 22/23 season, your locker will be good from the date of payment through June 30, 2023.
If I am not renewing my locker, how long do I have to remove by belongings?
All items should be removed from your locker as soon as possible. Please contact SeasonLockers@MammothResorts.com to arrange a time to collect your belongings.
Why did the locker contract dates change from previous seasons?
Please note that our contract dates have changed from October–September yearly to August–June yearly. These changes are necessary to accommodate possible construction projects during the summer season.