Pad Up, It's All Downhill
The Village Championship Downhill Series – dubbed the VCs – offers 7 weekly grassroots DH mountain biking competitions at Mammoth Bike Park in partnership with SEMBA. Showcasing a new course/trail each week, the series is open to anyone with two wheels and a passion to shred some dirt.
|Boomerang *New Trail*
|Velocity – Chainless Championship Race
- Registration is at 3:30PM on race day at the Adventure Center. Race begins at 5PM.
- FREE entry with a season pass or same day bike park ticket.
- Racers can also purchase $7 single-ride tickets available at the Adventure Center.
- All racers must register weekly for each race to compete.
- A maximum of 50 riders per race, with 30 second start intervals.
- All racers will be given a race plate and an RFID chip for timing. Chips should be placed on the right shoe.
- Race awards and afterparty will immediately follow immediately the race. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 men and women riders. Points will be recorded over the entire series and prizes will be awarded to the point leaders, as available.
The VC's are hosted by SEMBA
<< Back to Calendar