Masters Race Camp Week
December 9 - 13, 2019
Get Ready For Race Season!
This is a week-long camp geared towards the serious racer and open to the public. Get ready for the competition season and the opening weekend of the Far West Masters Racing. Giant Slalom and Slalom drills, progressions and gate training, including video analysis and timed training runs. Monday – Friday up to 4 hours daily.
Pricing & Schedule:
There are two options (prices do not include required daily lift tickets/ passes):
• Per-day attendance, you choose which day(s) you will attend (with advance notice) - $125/ day coaching fee
• Week-long attendance, Monday - Friday -
$475/ week coaching fee
• Discounted lift tickets are available at the Race Department office.
• Monday Dec. 9, 2019 @ 9:30 AM, make sure to check in at the Race Department office to complete a liability waiver prior to participating on-hill. The daily time schedule will be flexible and dependent on conditions.
• Monday & Tuesday 12/9 & 10: Giant Slalom, Wednesday & Thursday 12/11 & 12 Slalom, Friday 12/13: Giant Slalom & Slalom
<< Back to Calendar