A Bucket List Ride
The Mammoth Gran Fondo was chosen as a top-ten century bike ride by Bicycling Magazine for its "jaw-dropping vistas." Situated on the eastern border of Yosemite National Park, the Mammoth Gran Fondo takes riders through the beautiful High Sierra with views of the Sierra Nevada range, Mono Lake and the White Mountains. The serene 102-mile route includes good pavement, very few stop signs and minimal traffic. Give it a try and test yourself against your friends and the mountains.
Proceeds from this event support the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.
Route options include the 102-mile Gran Fondo, 70-mile Medio, and 42-mile Piccolo. Ride highlights include:
- Start/finish in The Village at Mammoth
- 75 miles of the Gran Fondo route is closed to through traffic
- King & Queen of the Road awards for Gran Fondo route
- Team competition available
- 6 feed stations with full SAG/Tech support
- Free photos from the route available after the ride
- After-ride party in the The Village with live music and lunch
- Finishers' tech t-shirt and water bottle
Save 20% on your stay at four Mammoth Lodging Collection Properties. Special Gran Fondo participant rates are available at The Village Lodge, Juniper Springs Resort, the Mammoth Mountain Inn, and Tamarack Lodge.
<< Back to Calendar