A Bucket List Ride
The Mammoth Gran Fondo was chosen as a top-ten century bike ride by Bicycling Magazine for its "jaw-dropping vistas." Situated on the eastern border of Yosemite National Park, the Mammoth Gran Fondo takes riders through the beautiful High Sierra with views of the Sierra Nevada range, Mono Lake and the White Mountains. The serene 102-mile route includes good pavement, very few stop signs and minimal traffic. Give it a try and test yourself against your friends and the mountains.
Proceeds from this event support the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.
Route options include the 102-mile Gran Fondo, 70-mile Medio, and 42-mile Piccolo. Ride highlights include:
REGISTER FOR THE RIDE
- 102-, 70-, and 42-Mile Route Options with Timed Results
- Beautiful, Quiet Roads with Minimal Traffic (75 miles of the 102-mile Gran Fondo route closed to through traffic)
- One Stoplight
- 7 Feed Stations with Full SAG/Tech Support
- Free Photos of You on Your Ride
- After-Ride Party with Food & Entertainment in The Village at Mammoth
- Signature Event Socks
Save 20% on your stay at four Mammoth Lodging Collection Properties. Special Gran Fondo participant rates are available at The Village Lodge, Juniper Springs Resort, Mammoth Mountain Inn, and Tamarack Lodge.
<< Back to Calendar