Fourth of July Weekend in Mammoth is popping. From the annual Art Festival, Independence Day Parade, Lions Club pancake breakfast and fireworks at Crowley Lake, to the Footloose Freedom Mile, live music at 53 Kitchen & Cocktail and great fireworks shows in The Village and at the TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN
, there is summer fun for everyone.
Star Spangled Sale | June 29–July 5
Save an additional 20% on already marked down sale items at all Mammoth Sports locations. PLUS get your limited edition 4th of July hats, tees and glassware.
53 Kitchen & Cocktails Live Music | June 30–July 1
Hang out at Mammoth's coolest hotspot in The Village for live music at 53 Kitchen & Cocktails, 8-11:30pm.
Sunset Freedom Bash & Summit Fireworks | July 1
Panorama Gondola and summit access is SOLD OUT. Additional fireworks viewing areas with food and drink service available at the Yodler, the lawn at the Mammoth Mountain Inn, and the Main Lodge Sundeck. Tickets available for the VIP Chef's Table experience at Mountainside Bar & Grill.
Kicks things off at the Yodler with live music and a 4th of July BBQ. At 7:30PM the Panorama Gondola will spin for an evening ride to take in a Sierra sunset from the summit. The Sundowners will hold it down outside at 11,053’ with live tunes. Then, at 9PM witness a never-been-seen before fireworks show from atop Mammoth Mountain.
Fourth of July Celebration in The Village | July 1-4
- All-American Picnic in The Plaza
- DJ mashups and live music
- Ducky races at The Village pond
- Chihuahua races in The Plaza
- Kids activities in The Plaza
- Stage show in The Plaza on Monday, July 3
- Fireworks Extravaganza in The Plaza on Monday, July 3
Mono County Free Fishing Day | July 1
No fishing license is required in Mono County. Pack a picnic, grab a rod and hit one of the many lakes or rivers. It's a great way to give fishing a try.
Live Music at Mammoth's Adventure Center | July 2–4
The Sundowners will liven up the outdoor area at the Adventure Center (adjacent to Main Lodge) from 1–4PM daily though July 4.
Mammoth Lakes Independence Day Festivities | July 4
- 7am | Lions Club Pancake Breakfast
- 10:10am | Footloose Freedom Mile, sign up at Footloose Sports
- 11am | Independence Day Parade on Main Street and Old Mammoth Road
- 11am | 39th Annual Mammoth Celebrates the Arts show in the Footloose Sports parking lot
- 9:15pm | Fireworks at Crowley Lake
<< Back to Calendar