Mountain Rangers is the ultimate skiing and riding program for kids, 4–12 years old. This exciting 10-week program is intended to develop all-mountain skiing and riding skills from coaches who specialize in teaching kids.
- 10-week program runs from early January–March. Kids are placed in classes by age and ability during the first weekend. Kids will retain the same instructor each week.
- Select between three lesson days and times:
- Every Saturday Afternoon 12:45PM–3:45PM
- Every Sunday Morning 9AM–Noon
- Every Sunday Afternoon 12:45PM–3:45PM
- Sessions meet on-snow at Mammoth Kids, Main Lodge
- Please register early to confirm a spot in the program
- Includes a Mountain Rangers fleece vest for each student.
Saturday Lessons - start January 21, 2017 (blackout weekend - February 18, 2017)
Sunday Lessons - start January 22, 2017 (blackout weekend - February 19, 2017)
All snowboard lessons and First Timer ski lessons offered during the Sunday Morning session only (9AM-Noon).
$639 for all sessions
Price does not include lift access. Lift tickets or season passes must be purchased separately.
For more information, please contact Laurel Stanford at email@example.com