Mountain Rangers is the ultimate skiing and riding program for kids, 4–12 years old. This exciting 10-week program is intended to develop all-mountain skiing and riding skills from coaches who specialize in teaching kids.
- 10-week program runs from early January–March. Kids are placed in classes by age and ability during the first weekend. Kids will retain the same instructor each week.
- Select between three lesson days and times:
- Every Saturday Afternoon 12:45PM–3:45PM
- Every Sunday Morning 9AM–Noon
- Every Sunday Afternoon 12:45PM–3:45PM
- Sessions meet on-snow at Mammoth Kids, Main Lodge
- Please register early to confirm a spot in the program
- Includes a Mountain Rangers fleece jacket for each student.
Saturday Lessons - start January 9, 2016
Sunday Lessons - start January 10, 2016 Price: $609
For more information, please contact Kat Kelly, Main Lodge Ski & Snowboard School, 760.934.2571 x3218.
Call 800.MAMMOTH/800.626.6684 or visit Mammoth Kids at Main Lodge to sign up.