Did You Receive Your Pass? Does it Work?
If you completed your pass holder profile on IkonPass.com, including uploading a photo and signing a Release of Liability form for all season passes in your order, then you should have received your order of season passes in the mail and you're good to go – be sure to test scan it before hitting the slopes to ensure it's activated (see test scan locations in the drop down).
If you didn't receive your pass or there were issues with it (incorrect photo, incorrect name, incorrect number of passes received, etc.), please read the information in the drop down below to find out how and where to obtain your pass quickly so you can get on the slopes.
If You Have Your Pass, Test Scan it at these Locations
- Main Lodge Ticket Lobby (West Entrance) – Main Lodge, 1st floor
Did Not Receive Your Pass | Issues with Pass
Your pass was not shipped to you most likely because your pass holder profile on IkonPass.com was not completed and a photo and/or a Release of Liability form are still needed. Please follow the steps below.
If there were any issues with your pass(es) (incorrect photo, incorrect name, incorrect number of passes received, etc.), then please follow the steps below.
To get your pass quickly, we recommend:
1. Verify that all pass holder profiles on Ikonpass.com are complete with photo, correct name for all season passes on your purchase.
2. Upload photo(s), if needed – the best way is from a smartphone.
3. Sign your Release of Liability form for each pass holder, if needed.
4. Head to the Main Lodge ticket lobby to have your pass printed for you.