National Safety Month
Ski & Ride in Control
Join us in January for National Safety Month presented by the National Ski Areas Association (NSAA) and help keep yourself and other guests on the mountain safe. Know the zone, make a plan, always stop on the side, and wear a helmet.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODEAlways Ski & Ride in Control
- It is your responsibility to avoid the people below you.
- Give other skiers and riders at least 15 feet of space.
- Stop on the side of the run.
- If caught skiing or riding out of control, or traveling too fast in a slow zone, you will lose your ticket or pass.
Ski California Safety Day | Saturday, January 28
Join us on Saturday, January 28 for on-hill demonstrations of four safety initiatives: (1) Make a Plan; (2) Know the Zone; (3) Stop on the Side, and (4) Show Courtesy to Others.
Save on SafetyHelmet Sale Presented by Smith, Save A Brain & National Ski Areas Association
- Protect your most valuable asset and save 15% on helmets this January at all Mammoth Sports retail locations.