Juniper Springs Resort
In our ongoing effort to fight the spread of COVID-19, we regularly check for updated recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities, and update our lodging procedures and protocols accordingly. We also offer a flexible booking policy should your travel needs change.
Juniper Springs Resort
4000 Meridian Blvd.
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Follow Hwy 203 into Mammoth Lakes. Turn left at the second stoplight, Minaret Road. Take Minaret Road to Meridian Blvd, where you'll turn right and continue until Meridian ends at Juniper Springs Resort.
During peak periods and holidays, the hotel operates at or near full capacity. We will accommodate early check-ins based on availability, but the following additional rates apply:
Before 7AM: Full daily room rate
7AM – 11AM: 50% of the daily room rate
Property Rules & Regulations
Fire Prevention and Responsibilities
- IT IS THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE ALL ITEMS AND BELONGINGS ARE CLEAR OF THE FIREPLACE AT ALL TIMES.
- In room fireplaces operate on thermostats and will activate as needed to keep the room warm.
- Juniper Springs Resort is completely smoke-free.
- Smoking, including Vaping and E-cigarettes, are not allowed anywhere on property including the units, balconies and patios.
- Open flames like candles, etc., are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the unit.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage because of failure to obey rules or due to negligence.
Sorry, no pets allowed for guests. Guest pets, with the specific exception of service animals, are not allowed anywhere on the property, including the units and balconies/patios. Please call the front desk in advance of your arrival if you have questions about bringing a service animal to the property.
Owners’ dogs are not allowed to be left alone on the balconies/patios. Barking dogs will be deemed a nuisance and will be removed from the property.
The pool area, with a heated pool, three spas, a Bocce ball court, a fire pit and barbeque grills is open from 10 A.M. to 10 P.M. for your enjoyment. (Hours subject to change without notice)
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the pool area unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Glass containers and music are not permitted in the Pool Area.
Equipment lockers are available on the first floor. Your room number and locker number must be the same. Bicycle storage is available.
For your safety, all activities are being recorded to aid in the prosecution of any crime committed against guests, employees or this facility.
For questions, further assistance or to obtain a complete copy of the Rules & Regulations, please visit the front desk. Owners, guests and visitors are required to follow hotel rules and regulations.
Enforcement of Maximum Occupancy
The premises are for the sole use as a personal vacation residence and must not exceed the maximum occupancy established for each residence. No other guests, visitors or persons are permitted. If the premises are used, in any way, by more than the maximum posted occupancy, the Occupant will be charged $1,000 per person, per night in penalty fees; and the Occupant, Authorized Guests and all others may be required to immediately leave or be removed from the premises. Additional fines will be enacted if these and additional policies are violated. Policies subject to change without notice.
- Vehicles must display an approved parking tag.
- Vehicles must be parked within the yellow parking lines.
- Vehicles are limited to 19 feet including attachments (e.g., luggage, ski, board, and bike racks) except in spaces marked for “Extended Length Vehicles Only.”
- Only vehicles between 19 feet and 21 feet, including attachments, are permitted in designated parking spaces marked “Extended Length Vehicles Only” and must display an approved Red Tag.
- Any vehicle greater than 21 feet must park at the adjoining Eagle Lodge’s exterior parking lot.
- Any vehicle in violation is subject to being towed at the vehicle owner’s expense or will have an immobilizing “boot” being attached to the wheel, which requires a $100 fee to remove.
A Resort Fee of $20 plus tax will be added per room, per night. This fee includes unlimited local & 800 number phone calls, long distance phone call connection fees, incoming/outgoing fax/copy service, computer usage, internet access, in-room coffee & tea, DVD movie/game rental, use of a fitness room, in-resort transportation (seasonal), bike storage (summer), ski & snowboard storage (winter) and lawn games (summer). Applicable taxes are subject to change.
Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation (MMCF)
Your reservation will be charged a $1 per night donation. 100% of these donations will directly benefit the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation. You may choose to decline this donation upon check-in.
The Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation raises funds to provide an added margin of excellence for academic and athletic programs as well as learning facilities to benefit our community's children. By supporting children in the Mammoth Community who study, train and compete in our eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, we will help them reach the highest levels in the United States. The Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation can only be effective in developing world class students, athletes and citizens, with your help. We are pursuing some lofty programs and goals because we believe in our kids and we believe you care about them as well.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
Mammoth Reservations is happy to assist you in reserving activities for your stay or to answer questions about your reservation. Please call us at 800.MAMMOTH. For group reservations, please contact your group leader.
Some promotional offers and discounts may require additional deposits or payment in full and be non-refundable, as stated in the specific offer. If a package has been purchased, any unused portion cannot be refunded or credited for any reason including weather and personal injury. All policies, rates, and fees subject to change without notice.
Advanced deposit of the first night plus tax due at booking. No-shows and early departures are subject to full forfeiture of entire reservation total and tax.
2021 Summer Policy Dates: April 18, 2021 – December 18, 2021
You may cancel or change up to 2 full days in advance of arrival date. Cancellations or changes within 2 full days of arrival will result in full forfeiture of the deposit.
Activity Cancellation Policy
For arrivals after December 18, 2021 rates and policies are subject to change.