Bumps & Ballet: A Tribute to the 80's
Big hair, parachute pants, onesies and the hottest neon colors to hit Mammoth since, well 1989, are coming back. Mammoth Invitational kicks off in April with on-snow fun, great parties, fundraising and friendly team competition that includes Stacey Cook, Glen Plake, Wayne Wong, U.S. Ski Team members and other professional athletes as coaches, all for a good cause - kids. All event proceeds benefit the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.
Bid on outerwear, skis, memorabilia, health and beauty products, Mammoth Mountain exclusive experiences and much more.
The Mammoth Invitational silent auction is open to everyone and will close on Saturday, April 8, 2017, at 9:00pm. If you cannot attend the event you can still get in on some great items by bidding remotely on your phone. Register your phone to receive text message updates about the auction.
Mammoth is a place where educated, healthy children are at the heart of a strong, vibrant and enduring community. Community starts with our children—those who live in Mammoth and those who may live elsewhere in California and the world but whose hearts and dreams are in the mountains. Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation funds and implements academic, athletic, and outdoor programs that bring kids from different backgrounds together at school and on Mammoth Mountain to learn, compete, talk, become lifelong friends and ultimately realize their full potential. Bringing kids and their families together around shared mountain experiences is what the extended Mammoth community is all about. Whether you’re in Mammoth on the weekends or for a lifetime, you are a member of this community.
FRIDAY, APRIL 7, 2017 – SKI BALLET & MOGULS
- Explore Mammoth Mountain and let your inner creative genius come alive while you perfect your ski ballet and mogul skills with Glen Plake. Bright one-pieces and ski ballet accessories like ribbons, hula hoops, and crazy flexibility very encouraged.
- Black Light Arcade Party in the Mountainside Conference Center
SATURDAY, APRIL 8, 2017 – SKI JORING & SNOW BEACH PARTY
- Ski Joring – a timed competition
- Pond Skim & Snow Volleyball
- Prom Night Gala in the Mountainside Conference Center. Dust off your old prom dress, cummerbund and bow ties because Saturday night we will “Re-Create Your Prom” for the gala dinner and auction. We hope to see outfits from across the decades representing your prime time.
SUNDAY, APRIL 9, 2017 – TRUMOO FAMILY FUN CUP
- Sunday Funday is for the Kids. Legends in the sport and US Ski Team members will teach kids how to rock the moguls, twirl and whirl in ski ballet and get crazy during ski joring. Parents are encouraged to show off their skills on Sunday as well.
Teams & Tickets
Mammoth Invitational Team ($8,000): Includes All-Event Entry for 4 racers and 4 guests; Professional Coach; 4 Gift Bags; 8 Lift Tickets for 3 days
Individual Competitor ($2,000): Includes All-Event Entry for 1 racer and 1 guest (we’ll place you on a team with a Pro Coach); 1 Gift Bag; 2 Lift Tickets for 3 days
Social Pass ($1,000): Includes1 gift bag; entry to all meals and evening events;
Black Light Arcade Party Tickets ($100 each, 2 for $175, 12 for $1,000)
Prom Night Tickets ($250 each, table of 10 for $2000)
We're throwing it back to the 80's with music, food, and arcade fun. Dress up is strongly encouraged.
This evening includes plated dinner, a live and silent auction, dancing and more.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Click here
or contact Lindsay Barksdale at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to register contact Crystal Rowland, 619-272-7555
<< Back to Calendar