Grab your most adventurous friends and ride the fastest way down Mammoth Mountain. You and a friend can ride side by side from the Mammoth's 11,053' summit back to the Adventure Center. Can't decide between prone or seated? Book a Re-Ride and do both for half the price of the full Zip. Times are available to book every 20 minutes, with the complete experience lasting approximately 30–40 minutes.
Weight & Age Restriction
You must weigh between 75–264 lbs (34–119 kg) to ride the Mammoth Mega Zip. The weight limit is set by the zip line manufacturer. Zip riders must be at least 8 years old.
What to Wear / Bring
Zippers must wear secure, closed toe shoes with a minimum heel. Pockets must be empty and riders must not carry any objects on the line. Storage is provided at MMZ headquarters.
Wind & Weather
MMZ operations are always subject to wind and weather conditions, which can change frequently and with little warning. Strict standards are in place determining suitable operating conditions.
Riders of Mammoth Mega Zip must:
- Be able to understand and comprehend all instructions and commands as well as respond to and communicate with operators.
- Be in adequate health and physical condition to withstand strenuous activity.
- Possess two arms sufficient to be contained by the restraint system and able to grip the handles on the trolley.
- Possess one full leg or part of two legs to be contained by the leg straps of the harness.
- A guardian should accompany a mentally disabled person to ensure enough awareness to remain in a calm reclined position during the ride. Panic along the cables could result in a fall leading to serious injury or death.
- Individuals who are pregnant or may be pregnant shall not ride.
In the event that you do not meet these Essential Eligibility Criteria, please see our course manager or staff to explore the other activities that may be available to you on our mountain.