In It To Win It
Step up your on–hill game with some friendly competition or enter for a chance to qualify for the USASA National Championships. Open to skiers and snowboarders of all ages and skill levels.
Check out the Team App for the Unbound Series to stay up to date on event information like start lists, results, weather delays and more.
Share Your Photos
Use #UnboundSeries on Facebook or Instagram to share your contest photos and clips. Don't forget to tag @MammothMountain or @MammothUnbound.
Schedules and up-to-date competition details will be posted to the Unbound Series Team App. Competition schedules are subject to change based on weather, conditions or other scheduling conflicts.
All participants MUST be current USASA members in order to compete; memberships must be valid at the time of competition registration. Sign up for a USASA membership online and select "The Unbound Series" under the Series & Insurance tab. All USASA members must carry an active health insurance policy.
All USASA members who would like to participate in a USASA competition (athletes and coaches) must register via the USASA online competition registration and will be required to accept the USASA COVID-19 liability waiver as part of the USASA competition registration portal.
Registration for all Unbound Series competitions is available online at USASA.org. Each competition registration will open two weeks before and close 72 hours before the competition. THERE WILL BE NO LOCATE OR DAY OF REGISTRATION FOR ANY COMPETITIONS. (The rule of USASA membership and competition registration is dictated by the USASA organization.)
Once the competition registration is confirmed each participant listed will receive a link to a pre-competition "health screen" that must be complete by the athlete and coach from the period not more than 72 hours before the event, up to 12 hours before the event.
The pre-competition registration, 72-12 hour health screen, CDC health protocols, and additional guidelines will be made available to USASA members before the first competition and is a requirement to participate in the competition.
Check-in is held the day of competition from 7:30–8:30AM outside the Mammoth Mountain Ski & Snowboard Team Headquarters located slopeside near the bottom of Broadway Express (Chair 1). Only competitors requiring a bib will need to check in. Check-in closes promptly at 8:30AM, so all participants must check in prior.
- Prize ceremonies will be conducted virtually or modified significantly to prohibiting spectators (including coaches, teammates and family) to attend. Only those individuals receiving an award should be present. More information on awards ceremonies will be available at registration.
Find out more about USASA National Championship qualification and membership benefits at USASA.org
- Entry fee $50/event.
- Series is USASA sanctioned / USASA Nationals Qualifiers.
- Men's and women's divisions for each competition.
- Age categories 6–65yrs+.
- Helmets are mandatory for all competitors.
- Valid lift ticket/season pass required to participate. Discounted lift tickets are available to all registered competitors but tickets must be purchased in advance, no exceptions. No same day/walk up tickets available. Instructions on how to purchase a competitor ticket will be available can be purchased on-site before the start of each event, inquire at MMSST Teams HQ during event check-in.
Events are subject to cancellation or changes following the guidance of state and local health officials.
For more information please contact Ben Wisner at 760.934.2571 x3144 or BWisner@MammothResorts.com
Thank You to Our Series Sponsors
USASA, Signal, ThirtyTwo, 686, Giro, GoPro, Lucas Oil, Oakley
<< Back to Calendar