Mammoth's Newest Attraction!
- Location: Get on the Panorama Gondola at Main Lodge.
- Hours: Closed for the summer season.
- Weather permitting. Be sure to check lift status for weather holds.
- Tickets available at Main Lodge ticket counter.
Explore the Eastern Sierra at the first interpretive center of its kind at 11,053 feet.
- Volcanic history
- Weather patterns
- Cultural heritage
- Views of the Eastern Sierra landscape - the Minarets, Mono Lake, and 400 miles of peaks averaging 12,000 feet in elevation.
Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center is located in the Gondola building on Mammoth Mountain's summit. Admission is free with that day's Scenic Gondola Ride ticket, Ski Area lift ticket or any season pass.
Top of the Sierra Market - Take a quick break from the slopes to grab a gourmet sandwich, Panini, market fresh salad, fresh soups or a light snack or energy boost.