Congrats to Mammoth Team boardercross athlete Trevor Jacob! Trevor is headed to Sochi, Russia after securing his spot on the U.S. Olympic Team with a 1st place World Cup finish in Vallnord, Andorra on January 11, 2014. For more read here.
Trevor Jacob just enjoys jumping. In the summer you'll find him at his own hidden BMX trails and in the winter you'll see him soaring over the bottom kicker or out of the half pipe in Main Park— either way he's going to be in the airspace over Mammoth no matter what time of year you're here.
- Years Riding? 14
- Favorite run at Mammoth Mountain? Scotty's run
- Park or Powder? Both
- Favorite Mammoth Moment? Too many to name!
- Favorite spot to eat in Mammoth? Fireside Grill
- What brought you to Mammoth? My parents used to bring me here from LA then I fell in love with it.
- Other Sponsors? Nike 6.0, Oakley, GKC