Cali4nia Passholder Early Ups
An exclusive event just for Cali4nia Passholders, Early Ups offers the chance to enjoy exclusive lift access to Mammoth Mountain beginning at 7:30AM, followed by a complimentary hot breakfast at McCoy Station from 8AM - 9:30AM or while supplies last.
2015/16 Early Ups Dates
- Saturday, March 5
- Saturday, April 2
Planned Lifts for Private Passholder Access on February 6, 2016 (VIEW TRAIL MAP)
- Chair 1 - Broadway Express
- Chair 2 - Stump Alley Express
- Chair 15 - Eagle Express
- Chair 16 - Canyon Express
- Lower Panorama Gondola
- Village Gondola
Note: Additional lifts open to all guests at the normal time - 8:30AM. You can check the lift status starting then (also available on the Mammoth App) to find the most up-to-date lift report.
All Cali4nia Passholder Attendees Must RSVP
- Event dates and planned open lifts subject to change, weather permitting.
- Early Ups activities are for Cali4nia Passholders only; other guests, including passholder family, friends or associates, may not participate.
- Early Ups events are only available at Mammoth Mountain. Bear Mountain, June Mountain and Snow Summit do not host Early Ups.
Find everything there is to know about being a Cali4nia Passholder. Go here
to find the latest deals, special events and important info about your pass.