Our favorite furry friend will be roaming the hill daily. Spot Woolly riding the groomers with friends in the yellow host jackets or snap a photo with him at the top of your favorite lift. Check out the complete schedule below:
- 10am – Meet Woolly at the top of Chair 15 (Eagle Express)
- 11am – Meet Woolly at the top of Chair 11 (Discovery Chair)
- 11:30am – Meet Woolly at the top of Chair 4 (Rollercoaster Express)
- 12pm – Visit with Woolly at Woolly’s Tube Park on Minaret Road between The Village and Main Lodge
Ski and Snowboard with Woolly
- 2:15pm – Ski or Snowboard with Woolly, meet at the top of Chair 17 (Schoolyard Express)
- 2:30pm – Ski or Snowboard with Woolly, meet at the top of Chair 11 (Discovery Chair)
Woolly’s Saturday Parade in The Village
Saturdays, thru April 15, 2017
- Starts at 4pm every Saturday*.
- Join Woolly and friends from Ski and Snowboard School for music, dancing, face-painting and a parade through The Village at Mammoth. A must-attend kids event for all ages.
- *Please note - no Woolly's Saturday Parade in The Village on December 20, instead find Woolly and friends at Canyon Lodge for the annual Night of Lights celebration.
Breakfast with Woolly
Sundays, thru April 16, 2017
- 8:30-10:30am at Mountainside Bar & Grill (above lobby of Mammoth Mountain Inn)
- Morning pancakes and a visit from Woolly