The Mammoth Mountain Village Championship Downhill Mountain Bike Series returns. The summer VC's offer 11 weeks of professional level DH competition, showcasing a new course each week. The race series is open to anyone with two wheels and a passion to shred. Races will end at Yodler Restaurant or 53 Kitchen & Cocktails for some after-race beverages.
The course location will be revealed here before noon on the Thursday prior to a Friday race here before noon on the Thursday prior to a Friday race.
Friday, June 19 // Twilight Zone
Starting from the top of Twilight Zone at the split-off of upper Velocity, the race will proceed through the concrete jungle and culminate at the bottom of Twilight Zone near the base of Chair 2.
VIEW FULL RESULTS
Apres Party // 53 Kitchen & Cocktails in The Village
--FREE entry with a Bike Park ticket or season pass
Riders may also purchase a $5 single-ride ticket for races only, available for purchase at the Adventure Center
--Registration is from 3:45-4:15pm on race day at the Adventure Center. Races begin a 5pm.
- Each week will feature a different race course. The course will be announced on Thursday afternoons on the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park Facebook page and via e-mail (sign-up at registration to be included in the weekly e-mails)
- Registration for each race will be located at the Adventure Center. Registration begins at 3:45pm. All racers must register to compete.
- Races will begin at 5:00pm. A maximum of 50 riders. 30 Second Start Intervals.
- All racers will be given a race plate and RFID Chip Timing will be utilized.
- Race awards and after party will follow immediately after the race. Prizes will be awarded to the top three men, and women. There will also be an overall points race for the season and prizes will be awarded to the points leaders as available. If additional prizing is available a raffle will be held between all registered racers.
July 10, 24 & 31
August 7, 14, 21 & 28
September 4, 11
September 18 | Championship Final and Awards Party
Hosted by Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation, June Lake Brewing and Five Ten
« Back to Calendar