Mammoth Mountain and USA Cycling are pleased to present the USA Cycling Mountain Bike National Championships July 12-17, 2016 in Mammoth Lakes, CA. The event will bring together exciting mountain bike disciplines as the nation's best gravity, cross country and enduro racers converge in one location to settle who's best in 2016.
Daily | Happy Hour in The Village from 3-6
July 12 | Ride with the Pros (details below)
July 15-16 | Live music at 53 Kitchen & Cocktails with Aquile Band
July 16 | Shimano Kids Race, starts at 1pm
Register on-site at Canyon Lodge at 12pm. Age categories from 2 & up.
Push bikes for the little riders welcome! All kids receive a medal for participating.
Village Gondola Schedule
The Village Gondola will operate daily from Wednesday-Sunday to transport riders and spectators to and from Canyon Lodge.
Wednesday, July 13: 9am–7pm
Thursday, July 14: 9am–7pm
Friday, July 15: 8am–7pm
Saturday, July 16: 9am–7pm
Sunday, July 17: 9am–3pm
- Check out the race schedule for all the action on and off the dirt.
- Chairlift tickets (upload only) are available for purchase at Canyon Lodge during the event.
- Special spectator viewing areas will be announced before the event. Check back for details.
Ride with the Pros | July 12
Free event for ages 8–16
- Intermediate cross country-style ride on dirt leaving out of Canyon Lodge
- All ride participants are required to have a bike, helmet and water.
Participants must sign a liability release to ride.
- Print and sign a waiver in advance and bring it with you to registration or make sure a parent is with you at Canyon Lodge on July 12.
Ride with the Pros Schedule
| Registration at the cross country race start/finish line at Canyon Lodge
| Ride with the Pros at Canyon Lodge
| Pizza Party and autograph signing with Cam Zink
| Viewing of Cam Zink: Reach for the Sky documentary
Mammoth Bike Park Trail Closures
Trail closures in various areas will be in effect during the USA Cycling Mountain Bike National Championship races.
Participants and spectators save 20% off a 2+ night stay at Mammoth Lodging Collection properties from July 11-18.
Call 800.MAMMOTH OR BOOK NOW
Sign Up Now
- Racer entry fee includes lift access on race day and during seeding runs (if applicable). All practice days will require a lift ticket, available for purchase from Canyon Lodge during registration, $20/day. All racers must show a race plate to be eligible for the discounted lift ticket price.
- All participants must have a valid and current USA Cycling annual license at the time of registration.
- All riders wishing to race in either the cross-country or downhill events must qualify in their given discipline.
« Back to Calendar