The UNBOUND Series
The 2016/17 Unbound Series will run from November to March with events in halfpipe, slopestyle, giant slalom and slalom, and two rail jams. Events are open to all ages, skill levels and competition mindsets. Compete against your friends or compete for a chance to qualifying for the USASA National Championships. There will be a medal ceremony following every event and a chance to win loads product from our sponsors.
Check out the new Unbound Series Team App for event day information such as start lists, results, weather delays and more https://mammothunboundseries.teamapp.com/
Share Your Photos
se #UnboundSeries on Facebook and Instagram.
FREE Ruggie USASA Membership
Get your little shredder excited about skiing or snowboarding and show them how fun competitions can be. For competitors ages 7 and under your membership will be free with advance registration only. For competitors 8-9yrs your membership will be $50. Purchase your USASA membership at www.usasa.org and register for events online at USASA.
- Saturday, March 4 – Halfpipe U.S. Revolution Tour Qualifier
*Events are subject to change based on weather, conditions or other scheduling conflicts. Updates will be posted to the schedule here as well as Series News above.
Register online for Unbound Series events
- Competitors must have a USASA membership in order to compete. Sign up for a USASA membership and select the Unbound Series as your home series.
- Bib collection is from 7:30am-8:30am on the day of competition in the Mammoth Mountain Ski & Snowboard Team Headquarters located slope side at the bottom of Chair 1.
- On-site registration is available 7am-8am in the MMSST Team HQ, however we encourage all competitors to register in advance online. A late fee of $ 20 per event will be charged for on-site registration the day of the event. On-site registration will only be available for current USASA members. Please sign up for membership to the USASA at www.usasa.org at least 24hrs before the event to avoid disappointment.
- Cash or checks payable to Mammoth Mountain Ski Area can only be accepted at onsite registration.Find out more about USASA National Championship qualification and membership benefits at www.usasa.org
Find out more about USASA National Championship qualification and membership benefits at www.usasa.org
- Entry fee $45 per event
- Series is USASA sanctioned / USASA Nationals Qualifiers
- New this year! Revolution Tour Qualifier for halfpipe and slopestyle
- Product toss after each competition with tons of swag
- Men's and women's divisions for each event
- Age categories from 7yrs and under to 65yrs+
- Helmets are mandatory for all competitors
- Lift ticket/season pass required.
- Discounted lift tickets can be purchased on-site before the start of each event, inquire at Teams HQ on event day.
Competitor Ticket Prices
|Adult, ages 23-64
|Youth, ages 13–22
|Child, ages 5–12
|Senior, ages 65–79
For more information please contact Ben Wisner at 760.934.2571 x3144 or email@example.com
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
GoPro, Giro, DC, Lucas Oil and Oakley
« Back to Calendar