Formerly the Mammoth Fall Century, the Mammoth Gran Fondo was chosen as a "top-ten century" bike ride by Bicycling Magazine (June 2012) for its "jaw-dropping vistas". Situated to the east and south of Yosemite National Park in Mono County, CA, the Mammoth Gran Fondo traces an amazing route through what has been called "the accidental national park". The Mammoth Gran Fondo takes riders along the east side of the High Sierra with views of the Sierra Nevada Range, Mono Lake and the White Mountains. The serene 102 mile route includes good pavement, very few stop signs and minimal traffic. Give it a try and test yourself against your friends and the mountains.
Route options include the 102 mile Gran Fondo, 70 mile Medio, and 42 mile Piccolo. Ride highlights include:
- New this year: 75 miles of the Gran Fondo route will be closed to through traffic.
- New this year: King of the Road and Queen of the Road awards for Gran Fondo route.
- New this year: team competition is available
- 6 feed stations with full SAG/Tech support
- Free photos of your ride, available after the ride
- After-ride party with food & entertainment
- Finishers tech t-shirt & water bottle
Save 20% on your stay at one of three Mammoth Lodging Collection Properties. Special Gran Fondo participant rates are available at The Village Lodge, Juniper Springs Resort and Mammoth Mountain Inn.
Cali4nia Passholder Discount
All Cali4nia Passholders receive 20% off entry to the 2016 Mammoth Gran Fondo in the 102 mile Gran Fondo, 70 mile Medio or 42 mile Piccolo distances. Register today at MammothGranFondo.com, use code CALI4NIA. Passholder status will be verified on-site at event registration.
« Back to Calendar