Fourth of July Weekend in Mammoth is popping. From the annual Art Festival, Independence Day Parade, Lions Club pancake breakfast and fireworks at Crowley Lake, to the Footloose Freedom Mile, live music at 53 and a great show in The Village complete with fireworks there is summer fun for everyone.
Independence Day Festivities | July 4
- 7am | Lions Club Pancake Breakfast
- 10:10am | Footloose Freedom Mile, sign up at Footloose Sports
- 11am | Independence Day Parade on Main Street and Old Mammoth Road
- 11am | 39th Annual Mammoth Celebrates the Arts show in the Footloose Sports parking lot
- 9:15pm | Fireworks at Crowley Lake
Fourth of July Celebration in The Village | July 1-4
- All-American Picnic in The Plaza
- DJ Mashups & Live Music
- Ducky Races in The Village Pond
- Chihuahua Races in The Plaza
- Kids Activities in The Plaza
- Stage Show in The Plaza
- Fireworks Extravaganza in The Plaza
Woolly’s Saturday Bike Ride | July 1
Join Woolly for a bike ride at the Adventure Center, and finish with a frozen summer treat. Located across from Main Lodge, 11AM.
Mono County Free Fishing Day | July 1
No fishing license is required in Mono County. Pack a picnic, grab a rod and hit one of the many lakes or rivers. It's a great way to give fishing a try.
53 Kitchen & Cocktails Live Music | July 1-3
Hang out at Mammoth's coolest hotspot in The Village for live music at 53 Kitchen & Cocktails, 8-11:30pm.
« Back to Calendar