Fourth of July Weekend in Mammoth is popping. From the annual Art Festival, Independence Day Parade, Lions Club pancake breakfast and fireworks at Crowley Lake, to the Footloose Freedom Mile, live music at 53 and a great show in The Village complete with fireworks there is summer fun for everyone.
Mammoth Mountain Last Call & Yodler BBQ | July 4
- 7:30am | Lifts open
- 8am–6pm | 4th of July Retail Sale
- 11am–1pm | Last Call party at the Summit
DJ SC!ENCE in the Monster Energy booth
Photos with Woolly
Group photo at the top
- 12:30pm | Beer ticket giveaway at the summit
- 100 tickets available to skier & riders while supplies last, first come first served
- 1:00pm | Last run of the 2015-16 winter season
- 1–4pm | Summer BBQ at the Yodler
Live music on the grass
Food & Drink specials
Free beer for the first 100 guests with beer tickets
- 3-6pm | Happy Hour in The Village at Sushi Rei, Campo & 53 Kitchen & Cocktails
- 8-11pm | Live Music at 53 Kitchen & Cocktails
Independence Day Festivities | July 4
- 7am | Lions Club Pancake Breakfast
- 10:10am | Footloose Freedom Mile, sign up at Footloose Sports
- 11am | Annual Independence Day Parade on Main Street and Old Mammoth Road
- 11am | 38th Annual Mammoth Celebrates the Arts show in the Footloose Sports parking lot
- 9:15pm | Annual Fireworks show at Crowley Lake
Fourth of July Celebration in The Village | July 1-4
- All-American Picnic in The Plaza
- DJ Mashup
- Live music with Howlin' Dog
- Ducky Races in The Village Pond benefiting the Mammoth High School Swim Team
- Chihuahua Races in The Plaza
- DJ Mashup & Kids activities in The Plaza
- Live music with Mojo Green
- Stage show with Stilt Circus
- Fireworks Extravaganza in The Plaza
Mammoth Mountain Retail Deals
Mammoth Sports Outlet | Additional 15% Off
Offering huge closeout savings on the best brands in the industry. Find outrageous deals and take an additional 15% off on already discounted winter outerwear, summer casual wear, skis, snowboards, and more. Open daily 8:30am-6pm, located in The Village.
Free Mammoth Tote with $75 Purchase
Available at McCoy's, Mammoth Memories and Mammoth Sports in The Village, as well as Mammoth Sports at the Adventure Center while supplies last.
4th of July T-Shirts
Celebrate Independence Day with a special 4th of July Mammoth T-shirt for $20. Available at all Mammoth Mountain retail locations while supplies last.
Woolly’s Summer Saturdays | July 2
Join Woolly for a bike ride, music, face-painting, popsicles and more at the Adventure Center, located across from Main Lodge. A must-attend kids activity, 1-2pm.
Mono County Free Fishing Day | July 2
No fishing license is required in Mono County. Pack a picnic, grab a rod and hit one of the many lakes or rivers. It's a great way to give fishing a try.
53 Kitchen & Cocktails Live Music | July 1-3
Hang out at Mammoth's coolest hotspot in The Village for live music at 53 Kitchen & Cocktails, 8-11:30pm.
« Back to Calendar