Registration for Mountain Rangers will begin on November 1.
Check back here for details.
Mountain Rangers is the ultimate skiing and riding program for kids, 4–12 years old. This exciting 10-week program is intended to develop all-mountain skiing and riding skills from coaches who specialize in teaching kids.
- 10-week program runs from early January–March. Kids are placed in classes by age and ability during the first weekend. Kids will retain the same instructor each week.
- Select between three lesson days and times:
- Every Saturday Afternoon 12:45PM–3:45PM
- Every Sunday Morning 9AM–Noon
- Every Sunday Afternoon 12:45PM–3:45PM
- Sessions meet on-snow at Mammoth Kids, Main Lodge
- Please register early to confirm a spot in the program
- Includes a Mountain Rangers fleece vest for each student.
Saturday Lessons - start January 21, 2017
Sunday Lessons - start January 22, 2017
* Snowboard classes and First Timer classes (both ski and snowboard) offered during the Sunday Morning session only (9AM-Noon).
For more information, please contact the Mammoth Ski & Snowboard School at email@example.com
or 760.934.2571 x3218.
Call 800.MAMMOTH/800.626.6684 or visit Mammoth Kids at Main Lodge to sign up.