NASTAR races are coming to Mammoth Mountain this 2016/17 winter season.
NASTAR is the acronym for the NAtional STAndard Race and is the largest public grassroots ski race program in the world. More than 100,000 NASTAR racer days are recorded throughout the season at 110 resorts. Participants compete within their age and gender groups to win platinum, gold, silver and bronze medals. In addition, participants are ranked in their medal group and the top ranked racers qualify to compete in the NASTAR National Championships.
More Info: www.NASTAR.com
NASTAR Race Dates at Mammoth Mountain
- Ralphies (Main Lodge area, Broadway Express, Chair # 1)
- Go to www.NASTAR.com to register, it is free and it includes a subscription to SKI Magazine
- When you register you will be assigned a permanent registration number so there is no need to register each season.
- 2 runs - $5.00
- Unlimited runs per day - $20.00
- Children 5 + under, Seniors 80 + older are free
- Entry fees can be paid at the Race Dept. HQ (building next to Chair 1 bottom terminal) or at the start gate on Ralphies (cash only)
- Can be picked up at the Race Department office at the mid day break or the end of the race (one medal per day per racer for the best handicap)
- Will be held at Steamboat March 23 - 26, 2017, for details and how to qualify go to www.NASTAR.com