Mountainside Grill is Mammoth’s home to skillfully seared cuts of steak alongside traditional American favorites. The vaulted ceilings draped in antler chandeliers allow you truly achieve the escape you desire on this vacation while barely leaving the snow-covered ski trails outside. Meanwhile, the kitchen’s focus on a rich and varied menu leaves you with a memory you won’t soon evade.
In-Room Dining at Mammoth Mountain Inn
Enjoy the chef-driven tastes of the Mountainside Grill, right in your room. Offered to guests of the Mammoth Mountain Inn for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: Daily, 7:00am – 10:00am. Served inside MountainSide Grill
Dinner: Daily, 5:00pm – close. Served inside Dry Creek Bar of MountainSide Grill
Sierra General Store: Daily, 7:00am – 8:00pm
Need to Know:
- Who: Families, Couples, Groups
- What: Contemporary American + Global Fusion
- Where: Inside the Mammoth Mountain Inn, adjacent to Main Lodge [Map]
- When: Breakfast, Lunch + Dinner
- How: Ski here from the Main Lodge side, take the free Red Line shuttle up from town, or drive to the top of Minaret Rd
Dry Creek Bar
Located in the historic Mammoth Mountain Inn, Dry Creek Bar offers an array of tasteful options; mac and cheese crocs to Bison chili, soups and salads, Dry Creek is your stop for great comfort food at one of the best mountain views in Mammoth.
Daily: 4:00pm – 9pm
Check out review on YELP
« Back to Dining