Purchase Lift Tickets
Details & Restrictions
Buy Lift Tickets Early & Save 20%
Save 20% all season long when you purchase or reload your lift tickets at least 14 days in advance* and save on ticket window pricing. Want more ways to save? Check out our deals & packages.
- Must purchase at least 14 days in advance.
- Discount does not apply to $35 child lift tickets (ages 5–12).
- Discount does not apply over the Presidents Holiday (February 12-21)
- Lift ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Additional days purchased at the ticket window will be charged the window rate.
- Mammoth lift tickets are valid same-day at June Mountain. To purchase lift tickets valid at June Mountain only, click here
New Lift Tickets
Enter age range and date you wish to ski in the date picker below to reveal exact pricing for that day. Rates can vary depending on advance purchase, holidays, demand and other factors.
Adult 23-64, Youth 13-22, Child 5-12 and Senior 65-79
A Start Date and Ticket Age are required.
- Mammoth lift tickets are valid same-day at June Mountain. Multi-day tickets can also be used at June.
- Multi-day tickets are valid starting on the date you select for the amount of days you choose. Example: a 5 of 7 Day Lift ticket is good for skiing/riding any 5 days out of a consecutive 7 day period.
- Half-day tickets are valid starting at 11AM daily and are only available at the ticket window; they are not eligible for advance purchase discounts. Cost of a half-day ticket is 75% of a full day ticket price.
- 20% off 14-day advance purchase discount is automatically calculated into displayed lift ticket price when looking at dates at least 14 days prior to lift ticket usage date.
Lift Ticket Reload
Reload your existing lift ticket media online and head straight to the lift. Enter the date you wish to ski in the date picker to reveal exact pricing for that day. Rates can vary depending on advance purchase, holidays, demand and other factors.
A Start Date and CARD ID are required.
Multi-day tickets begin on Start Date. Please allow 10 min for processing of same day reloads. The cut-off time for same day reloads is 12:30 pm.
Didn’t know you could reload your lift ticket? If you have already purchased tickets for your next visit, just call 800.MAMMOTH to have your new tickets transferred on to your existing ticket card so you can go straight to the lift without having to wait in the ticket line.
$35 Child Lift Tickets
All lift tickets for Children (5-12) are $35 every day all season.
Cali4nia Passholders can redeem their Bring-A-Friend benefits here
*Advanced Booking Activity Cancellation Policy
Once booked, you are able to modify or cancel an activity with the following restrictions: Cancellations made at least 7 days prior to the scheduled activity will result in a full refund less a $35 cancellation fee; modifications to an existing scheduled activity will also incur a $35 change fee. Modifications or cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled activity date up to 4PM on the day prior will result in an Activity Change Credit being issued for the value of the original activity. Reservations cannot be modified after 4PM on the day prior; cancellations at this point will result in a total forfeit of the cost.
Activity Change Credits are non-refundable and must be redeemed by the end of the 2015/16 winter season. They can be applied towards the purchase of any Mammoth Mountain activity by calling 800.MAMMOTH with at least 24-hours prior to your planned activity.