Mammoth's Unbound Terrain parks offer an exciting playground of man-made features to enjoy for beginners and experts alike. With a comprehensive progressions and safety programs, Mammoth is the perfect place to perfect your skills from first turn to perfect 10!
Two days with an instructor in a small group is an ideal place to learn the techniques required to ride the halfpipe, jumps and jibs found in Mammoth Mountain’s famous terrain parks. Different parks are used for different rider needs - start on the easy features to learn a new trick, then move progressively up to the bigger features. With terrain features for all levels of riders we can customize the challenge just right and help you progress to the bigger features at your own pace.
2 Days with 5 Hours of Lessons Each Day
- Video analysis (weather permitting)
- Equipment Clinic
- Apres Camp Party
Skill level required:
- Check back in the Fall for 2014-2015 dates!
This camp is offered to intermediate, advanced and expert skiers and snowboarders ages 10 and up.
|| 7-Day Advance Purchase
* Advance Purchase Discount
Call 800.MAMMOTH / 800.626.6684 for reservations!
- Reserve at least 7 days in advance online or at 800.MAMMOTH and save up to 10%.
- Advanced Purchase/Multi Day Discount blackout dates: Dec 21- Jan 5; Feb 15-16 - 8pm cutoff.
*All groups need 3 students to run a full day; groups under 3 students will run a half day(9am-12pm).