Mountain Rangers is the ultimate skiing and riding program for kids, 4-12 years old! This exciting 10 week program is intended to develop all-mountain skiing and riding skills. All of our coaches specialize in teaching kids.
- Begins January 10, 2015
- 10 week program that runs from early January – March (off the weekend of Feb 14-15, 2015). Classes are split by age and ability the first weekend and the same instructor will work with the same kids each week.
- Select between three lesson tracks
- Every Saturday Afternoon 12:45pm – 3:45pm
- Every Sunday Morning 9:00am – noon
- Every Sunday Afternoon 12:45pm- 3:45pm
- Sessions meet on snow at Mammoth Kids, Main Lodge
- Please register by January 3, 2015 to confirm a spot in the program and get the best price.
- Includes a Mountain Rangers fleece jacket for each student.
- To purchase the program Call 800.MAMMOTH/800.626.6684 or visit Mammoth Kids at Main Lodge.
- 7-day advanced purchase - $575 (Must register by January 3, 2015)
- Walk up rate - $639
For more information, please contact Kat Kelly, Main Lodge Ski & Snowboard School, 760.934.2571 #3218.