We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you, unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You generally provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you participate in the following:
We will request information from you when you:
- Register on our site, including providing your email address
- Plan a trip to Mammoth Mountain Ski Area or any of its related operations
- Place an order with Mammoth Mountain
- Provide feedback or participate in an online survey
- Participate in a sweepstakes or other promotional offer by us or one of our marketing, sponsorship, or service partners
- Subscribe to a newsletter or a mailing list
- Create your online guest profile
- Participate in loyalty or club card programs
- Purchase specific services such as rentals, lessons, and lodging
- Sign up for special offers from selected third parties
- Send email messages, submit forms, or transmit other information by telephone or letter
- Submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on or through our site
- We may also collect information from you at other points on our site that state such information is being collected.
Additionally, we may collect data to better understand your preferences. This information allows us to improve our products and services, and to offer you specially tailored deals when appropriate.
We may ask for an age or birth date when applicable for guest identification and pricing purposes (for instance, children and seniors qualify for discounts on lift tickets) and when creating your online guest profile.
We may also collect certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer and maintain our site, and to gather demographic information