The Mammoth Mountain Lodging Collection
Mammoth Mountain Inn (More Info)
- The top of California at your doorstep? At 9,000 feet and just steps away from the Scenic Gondola and The Adventure Center, Mammoth Mountain Inn is Mammoth's original mountain resort and the only hotel at Main Lodge for over half a century.
) - Shroud yourself and loved ones in the timeless luxury of the California mountain lifestyle. Tamarack balances rustic charm and modern elegance to ensure that every minute - indoors and out - counts.
The Village (More Info)
- The Village Lodge provides the best of both worlds and has proven to be the most popular all-access hotel in town for good reason! Just steps from shopping, dining, and regularly scheduled programmed activities, you'll forget that The Village Lodge also enjoys direct trail access for hiking and biking.
Juniper Springs (More Info)
- Mammoth's Premier mountain-side Condominium hotel has one goal in mind. With sun-filled decks and endless hiking and biking, and the beautiful 18-hole Sierra Star Golf Course at your doorstep, Juniper Springs is you Eastern Sierra base camp.
Camp High Sierra (More Info)
- Camp High Sierra has been providing Family Camping since 1921. Located in the heart of Mammoth Lakes, this unique campground offers tent camping sites, trailer/RV sites with hook ups, rustic bunk style cabins, and FREE HOT SHOWERS for all registered guests.
Luxury Homes at Altis (More Info)
- Altis is one of the most stylish homes in Mammoth Lakes. Stunning modern décor in natural wood and stone reflect a truly impressive mountainside setting where floor-to-ceiling windows frame the Sherwin Range, Crowley Lake and White Mountains.