How to Buy a Mammoth Air Pack:
• Buy a Mammoth 6 pack Air Pack for nonstop, one-way flights on Alaska Airlines between Los Angeles and Mammoth Lakes starting May 20, 2014 through October 31st, 2014 (Certain restrictions apply including blackout dates (July 31, 2014 and Friday arrivals into MMH and Sunday Departures to LAX) other restrictions listed below*. Mammoth Air Packs offer convenience, flexibility and great value.
• Mammoth Air Packs will be on sale 05/19/14 through 06/02/14, or while supplies last. Call 800.MAMMOTH to schedule your flights, up to 4pm the day before your scheduled departure. Flights are subject to availability.
• Mammoth Air Packs must be purchased between 05/19/14 through 06/02/14, or while supplies last. You must be 18 year or over to purchase Mammoth Air Packs.
• Full payment must be made at time of purchase, except for taxes and fees, as explained below.
• 800-MAMMOTH will send a confirmation of your Mammoth Air Pack purchase to you within 24-hours of your purchase.
• Your purchase of a Mammoth Air Pack is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or credited to other purchases from Mammoth or Alaska Airlines. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be given by Mammoth or Alaska Airlines for any unused air travel coupons.
Mammoth Air Pack includes:
• 6 one way flights for $399 total ($66.50 per fight) ($327 base fare for 6 one way flight coupons, plus $12 for taxes and fees for each flight, to be paid at the time of flight booking, and subject to the other restrictions stated below)*
• Mammoth Air Pack tickets do not include baggage fees, which can total $25 per bag up to 2 bags. See www.alaskaair.com for complete baggage fees and conditions.
What's In a Mammoth Air Pack:
• The Mammoth Air Pack includes 6 Mammoth Air Pack flights, each valid for the base fare, listed above, of a one-way nonstop flight between Los Angeles and Mammoth Lakes, plus government taxes and fees of $12 that will apply to each one-way flight booked using a Mammoth Air Pack ticket.
• Applicable government taxes and fees must be paid at time of actual flight booking by the traveler using the Mammoth Air Pack ticket. Taxes and fees will only be due for flights actually booked, and only the traveler using the Mammoth Air Pack ticket will pay the taxes and fees for the particular flight being booked with that ticket.
Booking a Mammoth Air Pack flight:
• Mammoth Air Pack purchasers will receive an email from 800.MAMMOTH with a confirmation number within 24 hours of booking.
• Book eligible flights 05/20/14 through 10/31/2014. You can book up to 4pm the day prior to scheduled departure, subject to flight availability. After 11:59 PM Pacific Time on 10/25/14, the Mammoth Air Pack will expire, and all unused tickets will be forfeited.
• You can book one way or round trip flights at time of booking. Each Mammoth Air Pack ticket is good for a one way flight.
• Mammoth Air Pack flights are valid only on Alaska Airlines flights between Los Angeles and Mammoth Lakes. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation letter with all flight information.
• Mammoth Air Packs can be used for new flight bookings only. You cannot use a Mammoth Air Pack ticket for any previously booked flight or existing reservation.
Traveling with Mammoth Air Pack
• Mammoth Air Packs can only be used for eligible travel between May 20, 2014 through October 31st, 2014 (Certain restrictions apply including blackout dates (July 31, 2014 and Friday arrivals into MMH and Sunday Departures to LAX)
• Any changes made to a reservation booked using a Mammoth Air Pack ticket must be made through Alaska Airlines, and will be subject to any applicable change fees. Changes made through an Alaska Airlines Reservation Call Center incur a $125 per person change fee plus applicable fees and any difference in fare. Changes made at alaskaair.com incur a $125 per person change fee plus applicable fees and any difference in fare. Name changes are not permitted once travel is booked.
• Cancellations and no shows will forfeit the coupon used to make that reservation, and no refund or credit will be given.
1. Each Mammoth Air Pack is valid for 6 Air Pack flights. Each flight is valid for the base fare of a one-way, nonstop flight for one person between Los Angeles and Mammoth Lakes, CA. Government taxes and fees (up to $12) will apply to each one-way flight booked using a Mammoth Air Pack. Applicable taxes and fees must be paid at time of booking by the traveler using the Mammoth Air Pack code. These taxes/fees are not included in your Mammoth Air Pack price because you may elect not to take all flights in your Mammoth Air Pack or you may elect to share your Mammoth Air Pack flights with others; taxes and fees will only be due for flights actually booked, and only the traveler using the Mammoth Air Pack flight will pay the taxes and fees for the particular flight being booked with that code.
2. A Mammoth Air Pack may be purchased between May 19 – June 2, 2014 or while supplies last. You can use your Mammoth Air Pack to book travel between 5/19/14 and 10/25/14 for eligible travel between 5/20/14 and 10/31/14 (blackout date: July 31, 2014) after we’ve received a signed liability release.
3. There are no refunds or exchanges for any Mammoth Air Pack purchases or unused tickets in the Mammoth Air Pack after 10/31/14.
4. The Mammoth Air Pack flights are not eligible for travel on Friday arrivals to MMH and Sunday departures to LAX.
5. The Mammoth Air Pack flights may be divided among multiple travelers, but each individual Mammoth Air Pack flight is valid for only one customer for one booking; if you and another traveler each wish to use a Mammoth Air Pack ticket on the same flight, you must complete separate bookings using two separate Mammoth Air Pack tickets.
6. The Mammoth Air Pack is valid only for the specified Alaska Airlines (operated by Horizon Air) flights between Los Angeles (LAX) and Mammoth Lakes (MMH), and is not valid in connection with any other Alaska Airlines flights or for any partner, code share, or interline flights. Travel using a Mammoth Air Pack flight is subject to availability; flights will be T class fares and are subject to selling out. A Mammoth Air Pack does not guarantee availability on any particular flight. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice or liability to you. Mammoth Air Pack may not be used to purchase other products or services that are sold separately, including, but not limited to, pet fees, baggage fees, excess, overweight or oversized checked baggage, in-flight purchases and beverages. Flight reservation change fees and cancellation penalties apply.
7. Mammoth Air Pack tickets can be divided among multiple travelers but cannot be resold through any channel.
8. Mammoth air packs will not be available for use until we have received a signed liability release agreeing to the Terms and Conditions