August 9 | 6pm - 10:30pm SUPERMOON VIEWING PARTY
Join us at the top of Mammoth Mountain for a supermoon viewing party featuring:
- Live Music
- Moonlight Gondola Ride
- Cash Bar and Food
- Lighted walk to the Lakes Basin Overlook
- Ice Cream Treats and Root Beer Floats for the kids
- Ideal Locations for Moonrise Photography
- Short film screenings at the Eleven53 Theater
- Eleven53 Interpretive Center open
- (Sorry, no dogs allowed for this event)
- FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE between the Village and Main Lodge. Every 30 minutes. First shuttle up at 6:30PM. Last shuttle down at 10:45PM.
Kids 12 & Under:
14/15 MVP Pass Holders:
FREE MMSA Employees:
Purchase tickets and board the Panorama Gondola at the Main Lodge Adventure Center.
Call 800.Mammoth for more information and to purchase tickets.
WHAT IS A SUPERMOON?
A supermoon is a spectacular sight in which a full or new moon is at its nearest point to Earth in orbit. During a supermoon event the moon can appear up to 30 percent brighter and 14 percent bigger to skywatchers on Earth.
« Back to Calendar