Mammoth Mountain - Special Events

MVP Early Ups - Postponed until Sunday, December 8

Date: Dec 7, 2013


Main Lodge


As you may have heard, there’s a storm heading towards Mammoth. The storm is slated to touchdown tonight and stay with us until Saturday mid-morning hitting the mountain with fresh powder. Due to this imminent weather, we are postponing MVP Early Ups for 24 hours, for what’s sure to be an epic day of skiing and riding.

Please join us at 7:30 am at Sunday, December 8th. For the most up to date information, please visit our website.

We want you to have the best experience possible. Thanks for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience.

See you on Sunday!

contact us | forums | environment | partners | media | employment | privacy | real estate | mammoth black
©2014 Mammoth Mountain Ski Area | For Reservations or Information: 800.MAMMOTH / 800-626-6684 Web Chat
In Partnership with Inyo National Forest