Parking is limited. Please utilize the park and ride locations at both Eagle Lodge and Mammoth High School. The special event shuttle service will run from 4pm to 10pm. The Village Gondola will also be running until 10pm.
- Village at Mammoth / Canyon Lodge
- Hours: through 10pm
Special Event Shuttle
- Canyon Lodge / Village at Mammoth / Eagle Lodge Park & Ride / High School Park & Ride
- Hours: 4pm to 10pm
*Routes and times subject to change.
Saturday, December 22, 2012*
3-6pm - Free concert by Big Wednesday in The Village
4-6:30pm - Free kid-friendly activities at Canyon Lodge
- Sledding Hill near Canyon Express (Chair 16)
- Snowmobile Rides near Schoolyard Express (Chair 17)
- Woolly’s Igloo & Snow Play Area at Canyon Express (Chair 16)
- Face Painting and Caricature Artists in Canyon Lodge, 3rd Floor
- Magic Show in Canyon Lodge, 3rd Floor (at 4pm)
- Roaming entertainers
5pm-8pm - Rooftop Viewing Area and Family Club Room opens
5:15pm - Live music by Tommy Rocker
6:45pm - Night of Lights featuring a torchlight, laser and fireworks show
7:20pm - Live music by Tommy Rocker
7:30-8:30pm - Live music by Big Wednesday and roaming entertainers in The Village at Mammoth
10pm - Last Gondola to The Village
*Events and times subject to change.
The Night of Lights is a FREE event. Participate in some of the fun family activities on the 3rd floor includging face painting or a magic show (at 4pm) or head outside and enjoy the sledding hill, the Unbound Playground Mini Hike Park, snowmobile rides and more.
Family Club Room*
Watch the festivities from inside the Cloverleaf Room (3rd floor, Canyon Lodge). Ticket includes access the room from 5pm to 8pm with kids withcrafts and a MAGIC show starting at 5:15pm. Food and drinks available for purchase inside. Call 800.MAMMOTH soon as tickets are going fast. Sold Out
Preferred Rooftop Viewing*
Enjoy the Night of Lights show from the best seat in the house! Reserve your spot on the Canyon Lodge Rooftop. Sold Out