What is the Lowest Price Guarantee?
When you purchase your lift tickets to Mammoth Mountain in advance either through mammothmountain.com or by calling 800.MAMMOTH, you are guaranteed the best price on our lift tickets. If you discover a better price, just call our Customer Service Call Center 800.MAMMOTH and tell the representative where you found the lower price. Lift tickets are offered for $63 when you buy a 3 of 4 day ticket, 14 days in advance, purchased online or at 800.MAMMOTH. Valid for use through the end of the 2012/13 season.
Terms and conditions:
1. Lowest Price Guarantee. The guarantee applies if you (a) purchase a lift ticket 14 days in advance for Mammoth Mountain either through mammothmountain.com or by calling 800.MAMMOTH, and (b) find a lower online rate at any U.S.-based website prior to your first day of skiing.
2. Notify Mammoth Mountain of your Guarantee Claim. You must contact the Mammoth Mountain Call Center at 800.MAMMOTH to make a claim. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives.
3. Must be an Identical Comparison. The Lowest Price Guarantee is available only for exact match to the tickets purchased from the Mammoth Mountain Official Ticket Outlet. The date of the visit, the number of days on a multi-day ticket product, the age classification of the guest, the resort and similar factors must be exact matches for the guarantee to apply. For any stand-alone ticket purchase, the comparison must be to the same type of ticket purchased stand-alone through another website (i.e., not part of an inclusive lodging/lift ticket package). The Lowest Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, dates of visit, residency, regional, and age-related requirements.
4. Comparison Rates Must Be Available to the General Public Online. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public by an authorized reseller on an U.S.-based website. "U.S.-based websites" are authorized reseller sites directed to U.S. consumers where the site is in English language and transactions are conducted in U.S. currency. The Guarantee does not include the following rates:
• Prices offered on membership program websites;
• Prices offered as part of a bundled package, regardless of whether the ticket price it itemized;
• Prices offered as part of a season pass benefits, special promotion, loyalty program, coupon program, sweepstakes, or contest, including Bring-A-Friend tickets, buy-one-get-one promotions, and extended stay promotions;
• Any privately offered or targeted rates, including group, bulk purchase, charter, rewards program, incentive programs, corporate discount, meeting or convention prices, industry discounts, consolidator or interline prices;
• Prices offered to Mammoth Mountain employees or employees of corporate partners;
• Prices obtained via auction or similar process; prices offered in private consumer to consumer transactions or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an email that you received. The rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars.
5. Verification of Claims. All requests, including receipts, are subject to verification by Mammoth Mountain. The price must be available for purchase at the time of verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed. We will not verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
6. Changes and Cancellations. Mammoth Mountain may modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee at any time. Any modification of the Guarantee will be effective upon posting of modified terms and conditions. Cancellation of the Guarantee will be effective upon removal of the offer from our websites. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Lowest Price Guarantee. The failure by Mammoth Mountain to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.