Rain Check Guarantee Program Details & Restrictions
The following policy covers lift tickets and reloads,
Ski and Snowboard School lessons, ski and snowboard rentals and
demos, child care, Snowmobile Adventures and Woolly's Tube
- If you cancel more than five days prior to your activity date
you can receive a credit for the same product for the same person
or a full refund.
- Within five days of the activity date you can receive a credit
for the same product for the same person if you call 800.MAMMOTH /
800.626.6684 no later than 4 p.m the day before the activity.
- All participants must provide first + last name + date of birth
at the time of purchase.
- Credits must be redeemed by the end of the current winter
- If activity or ticket prices are higher for the new date, guest
must pay the difference.
- If activity or ticket prices are lower for the new date, no
refund or credit will be issued.
- Tickets and activities must be used by the same guest for whom
it was initially purchased They are are not transferable from
person to person.
- Credits may not be sold. Proof of sale will result in full
The following products and services are not included in
the Rain Check Guarantee program.
- Season Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel Insurance is non-refundable 10 days after date of
purchase or upon your departure for your trip, whichever comes
- Concert and special event tickets are non-refundable.
- Minaret Vista Snowcat Tours, Parallax Snowcat Dinners, and
other Food and Beverage events are non-refundable inside five
- Airline policies and change fees apply to any purchase of
- Mammoth Resort Lodging cancellation and change policies apply
to any purchase of lodging stay or lodging packaged with lift
tickets, including Lift & Lodging.