Renting a mountain bike at Mammoth is the most convenient way to get out onto the trails. We offer an entire fleet of brand new Rocky Mountain Bikes, and a standard helmet is included with every rental.
Why Rent at Mammoth?
- Skip the hassle of transportation! Pick up a rental bike and head straight to the trails from either of our convenient locations at Mountain Center in The Village (Map) or the Adventure Center at Main Lodge (Map)
- Trailside location is great for any mid-day adjustments you may need
- Free overnight bike storage for multi-day rentals
- Our expert staff will fit the bike to your ability
- Our children’s rentals are bikes built just for kids
- Purchase up to two days in advance by calling 800.MAMMOTH and save 5%!
We proudly rent a brand-new fleet of Rocky Mountain Element full suspension mountain bikes. Designated for Cross-Country and Downhill, this bike is capable of handling everything at the Bike Park, yet is approachable enough for novice riders.
When you're ready to take on some of the bigger features found throughout the Bike Park we recommend spending a day on one of our Performance Demo Bikes.
Rocky Mountain Flatline Park
This full-suspension bike is designated for gravity-fed downhills and freeriding.
Rocky Mountain Altitude 750
This carbon trail bike is light enough for uphill and cross-country riding, while also featuring full suspension for downhill trails.
Rocky Mountain Flatline WC
This top-of-the-line bike offers all the latest bells and whistles in components, wrapped around a frame sturdy enough for huge rock drops and big jumps