Welcome to the Mammoth Ski and Snowboard School!
Below you will find a summary of our lesson options, information about our world-class instructors, and our Lesson Guarantee. After a day on the slopes with us, we guarantee your skiing or riding will improve, and you will discover what we experience everyday - the better you get, the more fun you have!
The Mammoth Lesson Guarantee:
As one of the leading ski and snowboard schools in the nation, it is our mission to provide you with an outstanding learning experience. If you're not completely satisfied with your lesson, we will offer you another lesson of equal value free of charge.
Quick Facts about our Staff:
- We staff over 400 instructors during the holidays.
- Our instructors come to us from all over the world: France, Germany, New Zealand, Scotland, England, Argentina, Australia, South Korea, and Canada, to name a few.
- Our staff includes many nationally recognized ski and snowboard instructors, including current and former PSIA and AASI leaders.
Spring Lesson Details & Pricing (April 22, 2013 - End of Season)
During our value season, all lessons offered by the Ski and Snowboard School are private, heavily discounted, and begin at Main Lodge.
- Available at the top of every hour (9am-3pm). Customize lesson times to fit your schedule from 1-6 hours.
- Join with up to 5 of your friends or family of similar ability at the same low price. That's right! Just $89 per hour for the entire group with advanced purchase.
- The lesson agenda is yours to decide. Our instructors can guide you to the best snow stashes on the mountain or help you develop your skiing and riding skills at any level.
- Lessons are available based on instructor availability, and can be reserved by calling 800.MAMMOTH / 800.626.6684.
| ||Value Season Pricing|| |
Available at the top of every hour from 9am-3pm
*Two day advance purchase required. 8pm cutoff. Call 800.MAMMOTH / 800.626.6684 two or more days in advance for discount.
Don't forget to book in Advance and save! Popular instructors and lesson times book up fast. We recommend calling as soon as your plans are made. Private lessons are offered in all ability levels for both ski and snowboard.
Private Lessons may have up to five people of your choosing. Please note: for safety reasons, the pace of lesson will be geared towards the slowest person(s). For this reason we do not recommend combining groups with young children (under 6) with adults or big kids.
Lift tickets are sold separately.
Very Important - Get an Early Start!
Pick up rental equipment as early as 8am (7:30am on Saturdays). Or better yet, pick up the afternoon prior to your lesson. We recommend arriving at the Rental Shop at least one hour before lesson time.