2013/14 Season Locker Renewal FAQs
I don’t know my locker number, how do I renew online?
To renew your locker online, you will need to know the locker holder’s first and last name plus date of birth.
I do not have a locker, how can I rent one for next season?
Contact Mammoth Vacations at 800.MAMMOTH (800.626.6684) or buy online to reserve a locker after that date.
Can I renew my locker using PassCash?
If you have active PassCash you can renew your locker by buying online or calling 800.MAMMOTH (800.626.6684). (PassCash and Bonus PassCash from 2012/13 and older can be used immediately.)
Can I move or upgrade lockers?
Depending on availability, please contact Mammoth Vacations at 800.MAMMOTH (800.626.6684).
Can I get a locker at Eagle Lodge?
We currently do not offer season lockers at Eagle Lodge; please buy online or contact Mammoth Vacations at 800.MAMMOTH (800.626.6684) to rent a locker at Main Lodge, the Mountain Center or Canyon Lodge.
What is the term of the locker contract?
When you rent/purchase a season locker for the 2013/14 season, your locker will be good from the date of payment to June 30, 2014.
If I am not renewing my locker, how long do I have to get my stuff out of the locker?
Please email email@example.com or opt out in the renewal communicatin that you are not renewing and all items must be removed from your locker by June 30, 2014. At that time the contents of all not renewed lockers will be cleared.
Why did the locker contract dates change from last season?
Please note that our contract dates have changed from October to September yearly to July to June yearly. These changes are necessary to accommodate future construction and remodeling during future summer seasons.
2013-2014 Mammoth Mountain Season Locker Agreement
1. The term of this Agreement between Customer and Mammoth Mountain Ski Area (“MMSA”) is one year, from July 1, 2013 thru June 30, 2014 (the “Term”). The fee shall be paid by July 31, 2013. Payments made after July 31, 2013, shall be subject to a $35 late fee.
2. At the end of the Term, MMSA may elect to provide Customer the option to renew the Agreement. If Customer does not execute a new rental agreement and pay the renewal fee, or vacate the locker, by July 31, 2014, the locker will be deemed abandoned, and MMSA reserves the right to remove the lock and remove the contents.
3. Customer acknowledges that if the Agreement is cancelled before the end of the Term, if the locker is deemed abandoned, or if the Agreement is otherwise terminated in accordance with the terms herein, MMSA will remove any and all personal property from the locker. MMSA is not liable or responsible to protect or preserve any removed items. MMSA may, in its discretion, make reasonable efforts to hold locker contents for 30 days after removal, and MMSA reserves the right to charge $6 per day to store the removed locker contents. Items not claimed and retrieved by Customer within the 30 day period will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of by MMSA.
4. Except as may otherwise be prohibited by law, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer assumes all risk of loss, damage, theft or vandalism, and MMSA shall not in any way be liable for the protection or preservation of the contents of the season lockers. The locker is not a bank, and the lockers are not safety deposit boxes. No items of extraordinary value should be stored in the locker. No bailment is created by this Agreement, and the relationship hereunder is not of bailor and bailee. In no event shall MMSA’s liability to Customer exceed One Dollar ($1.00).
5. MMSA shall have the right of entry in and to the locker during the Term, including, without limitation, in the event of an emergency, or in the event of reasonable necessity within MMSA’s discretion. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold MMSA, its principals, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and representatives, financially free and harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, damages, claims, or actions of any form or type whatsoever and including, but not limited to, fire, theft, or vandalism, and which may be raised or asserted by Customer or any person making use of the locker, including attorney’s fees and costs. Exclusive venue for any legal action shall be Mono County, California.
6. Customer may not structurally or otherwise modify or alter the locker without the written consent of MMSA, and any damage to the locker will be sufficient cause to revoke this Agreement. Customer agrees to keep and maintain a locking device on the season locker assigned at all times. Failure to do so may result in termination of this Agreement.
7. This Agreement is not assignable by customer to anyone, and any attempt to assign this Agreement terminates this Agreement.
8. Customer acknowledges that MMSA may carry out building changes or improvements that require the relocation or removal of the Customer’s locker. In the event such improvements occur, MMSA will make reasonable efforts to provide Customer with 15 days notice and an alternate permanent or temporary locker. If Customer does not remove Customer’s contents within 15 days, MMSA shall have the right to relocate the locker and/or its contents.
9. Any revocation or termination of this Agreement by MMSA in accordance with the terms of this Agreement shall be without refund to Customer.
10. This Agreement is the final expression of the intentions and agreements of the parties. This Agreement supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, either oral or in writing. No other agreements, representations, inducements, or promises, not contained in this Agreement shall be valid or binding. Any modification of this Agreement shall be effective only if it is in writing and signed by the party to be charged.
11. All notices to Customer concerning this Agreement shall be sent by email to Customer’s email address.